J&K Medical Common Entrance Test is the entrance test for the candidates to take the admission in J&K states MBBS colleges. For this exam, candidates need to fill the application form of the exam before the end date of the application form 2017. By J&K CET MEDICAL Exam 2017 the selected candidates will take the admission in the various colleges of the J&K state. The JKCET Medical Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Exam community. Candidates need to fill the application form and make a valid score in this exam for admission.
JKCET 2017 Details:
- Exam Name: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Medical 2017
- Commonly Called: JKCET Medical
- Examination Category: Undergraduate (UG)
- Exam Level: State level Exam
- Conducting Board: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)
JKCET Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to see the Eligibility of JKCET Medical 2017 before applying the form-
- Applicant should be formed J& K state.
- The applicant should be 12th pass with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects as compulsory subjects.
- The applicant should have 50% aggregate in 12th
- There will be also an age limitation.
JKCET Medical 2017 Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay the Application Fee of JKCET Medical 2017 that is below given-
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- the fee of the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by the HDFC bank Challan or by the online payment.
How to Apply for J&K CET Medical Entrance Test 2017, JKCET Medical 2017 Application Form, J&K Medical Online Form 2017
Before applying the form of J&K CET Medical 2017 candidates needs to know the complete details of the like Eligibility Criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, admit card, courses offered exam syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, selection process, exam result, counselling, contact info, etc.
- The candidates can fill the Application form of the JKCET Medical 2017 by the following procedure-
- All eligible candidates need to visit the home site.
- Click on the apply application form.
- Fill the complete application form with the correct info.
- Upload require certificates in form.
- Make submit the form.
- Pay the amount of the application form by the upper mention method.
JKCET Medical 2017 Important Dates
Candidates need to remember the all important dates of the JKCET Medical Exam 2017. Candidates can see below the dates with the events related to the exam-
|Application start||June 2017|
|Application close||June 2017|
|Admit card||June 2017|
|Date of the exam||July 2017|
|Exam result||July 2017|
JKCET Medical 2017 Admit card
All candidates need to Download Admit card of JKCET Medical 2017 exam before the date of the exam. The call letter of the exam will be provided on exam’s official site. The permission letter of the exam have all details of the examination and all details of the aspirants such as the name of examination, date of examination, exam centre details, the time duration for the exam, the name of the applicant, DOB of applicant, photo and sign of the aspirant. So candidates need to carry the admit card at the exam time. Without the call letter, any candidate can’t appear in the exam.
JKCET Medical 2017 Exam Syllabus
The exam will be in the 2 papers. Paper-I will be physics and chemistry subject. The second paper will be of the Biology subject. The questions in the exam will be asked from the 12th board exam syllabus. Candidates need to prepare the exam syllabus by the deep study for making the good score.
JKCET Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates can analysis the Exam Pattern of JKCET Medical 2017 before the exam. The exam pattern will help to find out the types of the question that will be asked in the exam. The pattern of the examination is given below-
- The exam will be objective type exam.
- In paper-I, the total no of the questions will be 120 questions (60 from each subject).
- In the Paper-II the total no of the questions will be 60 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of the 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
JKCET Medical 2017 Sample Paper
All aspirants that are going to appear in the exam they need to see the sample paper of the exam. The Sample Paper of JKCET 2017 will help to find out that form with a part which type of the questions will be asked. The sample paper will improve the weak points of the applicant.
JKCET Medical 2017 Selection Process
The students will be select for the admission on according to the performance of the applicant in the JKCET Medical 2017 Entrance exam. Only the selected candidates will get the admission in this exam.
JKCET Medical 2017 Result
The Result of JKCET Medical 2017 exam will be provided online only for those candidates they have been appearing in the exam. The result will be declared after the 2-3 week of the exam. Candidates need to make the good score in the examination.
Opposite J&K Bank,
JKCET Medical 2017 Counselling Process, Exam Dates
By the counselling, the exam committee will decide the admission seats for admission of the applicants. All candidates need to participate in the counselling. Candidates need to present at the allotted college with academic documents for reporting and pay the admission fee. For more details of JKCET Medical 2017 candidates can visit the home site of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE).