JKCET Application Form 2022: JKCET stands for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. This test is regulated by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) for candidates wishing to take admission for BE/BTech course. Every year thousands of applicants Apply Online for JKCET to get admission to government and non-government engineering colleges of J&K state. JKCET exam is held only in Jammu & Srinagar cities. JKCET is an engineering entrance exam conducted only for candidates who live in J&K permanently. Here we are sharing all basic details about JK CET Jammu application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedules etc.
JKCET Application Form 2022: Important Dates
Take a look over the JKCET Jammu Important Dates and be prepared for the exam accordingly
|Events||Important Dates 2022 (expected)|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||1st week of February|
|Last Submission of Application Form||1st week of March|
|Issuing of Admit Card||2nd week of April|
|Examination Date||4th week of April|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May|
|Counselling begins||4th week of May|
JK CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check JKCET Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the JKBOPEE here:
- Applicants must have Jammu & Kashmir Domicile.
- Candidates who have registered themselves under TFW or P&B category are open merit candidates. They must fulfil the eligibility criteria for open merit candidates.
- Students appeared or will appear in class 12/equivalent examination can apply.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in 12th or equivalent examination.
- He/she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12.
J&K CET Application Form: Steps To Apply
- Keep all the necessary documents before you fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website of JKBOPEE i.e. http://jkbopee.gov.in
- Click on “click here to fill application”.
- Read the instructions carefully and then tick on checkbox “I have read the instructions”
- After this, click on the “Apply” button. It will redirect to the application form
- Fill the all required details like personal details, educational details, contact etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression of a given format.
|10 – 50 KB||3.5×4.5 cm|
|2.||Signature & Thumb Impression||
|10 – 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm|
- Recent-colored photograph without spectacles/caps/hats should be uploaded.
- Signature should be sign on white paper with Black ink/jel pen.
- Thumb impression has to be put on white paper with Blue/ Black stamp pad.
- Submit the application form. After submission, application number will generate and sent to you by Email or SMS on the registered Mail ID or Mobile no.
- Note down the application no for future use.
- Make Payment
- Next process is to pay the examination fee.
- Login into the account with generated application no and date of birth.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay the fee through payment gateway such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Enter all bank details and then click on “Pay Now”.
- After payment, a pop-up will show on the screen of successful transaction.
- Upload Documents
- Upload the educational/caste documents in the PDF format as per the given guidelines:
- The scanner should be set to scan at 150 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanner should be set to a page size of 8 1/2” x 11”.
- The scanner must be set to scan in black and white.
- The maximum file size for pdf format should be 200 KB.
JKCET Application Fee 2022 @ www.jakbopee.org
No other way is available to pay the fee. Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Check the amount of the JKCET Examination Fee here:-
|Application Fee||Rs. 800/-|
Official Website: JKCET Application Form 2022.