JKCET Application Form 2019
JKCET Application Form 2019: JKCET stands for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. This test is regulated by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) for candidates wishing to take admission for BE/BTech course. Every year thousands of applicants Apply Online for JKCET to get admission in government and non-government engineering colleges of J&K state. JKCET exam is held only in Jammu & Srinagar cities. JKCET is engineering entrance exam conducted only for candidates who lives in J&K permanently. Here we are sharing all basic details about JK CET Jammu application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedules etc.
JKCET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
Take a look over the JKCET Jammu Important Dates and be prepared for the exam accordingly
|Events||Important Dates 2019|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||1st week of February|
|Last Submission of Application Form||1st week of March|
|Issuing of Admit Card||2nd week of April|
|Examination Date||4th week of April|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May|
|Counselling begins||4th week of May|
JK CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check JKCET Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the JKBOPEE here:
- Applicants must have Jammu & Kashmir Domicile.
- Candidates who have registered themselves under TFW or P&B category are open merit candidates. They must fulfill the eligibility criteria for open merit candidates.
- Students appeared or will appear in class 12/equivalent examination can apply.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in 12th or equivalent examination.
- He/she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12.
J&K CET Application Form: Steps To Apply
- Keep all the necessary documents before you fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website of JKBOPEE i.e. http://jkbopee.gov.in
- Click on “click here to fill application”.
- Read the instructions carefully and then tick on checkbox “I have read the instructions”
- After this, click on “Apply” button. It will redirect to application form
- Fill the all required details like personal details, educational details, contact etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression of given format.
|10 – 50 KB||3.5×4.5 cm|
|2.||Signature & Thumb Impression||jpg/jpeg |
|10 – 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm|
- Recent-colored photograph without spectacles/caps/hats should be uploaded.
- Signature should be sign on white paper with Black ink/jel pen.
- Thumb impression has to be put on white paper with Blue/ Black stamp pad.
- Submit the application form. After submission, application number will generate and sent to you by Email or SMS on the registered Mail ID or Mobile no.
- Note down the application no for future use.
- Make Payment
- Next process is to pay the examination fee.
- Login into the account with generated application no and date of birth.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay the fee through payment gateway such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Enter all bank details and then click on “Pay Now”.
- After payment, a pop-up will show on the screen of successful transaction.
- Upload Documents
- Upload the educational/caste documents in the PDF format as per the given guidelines:
- The scanner should be set to scan at 150 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanner should be set to a page size of 8 1/2” x 11”.
- The scanner must be set to scan in black and white.
- The maximum file size for pdf format should be 200 KB.
JK CET Jammu Application Fee
No other way is available to pay the fee. Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Check the amount of JKCET Examination Fee here:-
|Application Fee||Rs. 800/-|
Official Website: JKCET Application Form 2019