JEXPO 2019 Application Form
JEXPO 2019 Application Form: Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO) is an entrance exam to get entry in the polytechnic colleges of West Bengal state. JEXPO 2019 examination will be managed by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). This exam is also called as WB Polytechnic entrance exam. Candidates, who will qualify this exam, can get admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in government & private colleges of West Bengal state. WBSCTE will release the WB Polytechnic Application Form in the month of January. It will be available in online & offline both mode. Candidates can fill the form according to their choice but it can only be submitted offline mode. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about how to fill the application form in online as well as offline mode.
JEXPO 2019 Important Dates
Candidates must check the tentative exam dates of WB Polytechnic 2019 here
|Commencing of Application Form||Last week of January|
|Last Date to fill Online Form||3rd week of March|
|Last date to submit OMR Application||1st week of March|
|Release of JEXPO Admit Card||1st week of April|
|JEXPO Exam Date||Last week of April|
|Declaration of Result/Merit List||3rd week of May|
|Counselling schedule from||1st week of June|
JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All the Candidates should be Indian Nationality.
- Students completed 10th or will appear in 10th board exam can apply for WB Polytechnic.
- Aspirants must have secured minimum of 35% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate should be born on or before 1 July 2004. No maximum age limit will be there to appear in the exam.
JEXPO Application Fee
Check the fee structure of JEXPO examination for both online & offline mode.
|Online||Application Fee||Rs. 450/-|
|Kanyashree enrollees||Rs. 225/-|
|Offline||Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Kanyashree enrollees||Rs. 250/-|
WB Polytechnic Application Form
- Go to the official website
- Open the link available on the home page for ‘Application Form’.
- Now, click on “Online Application for JEXPO 2018”.
- For new user, click on “New Candidates Registration”
- Enter all details required like name, mobile no & mail id.
- Click on “Register” tab. OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Submit” button.
- Application Form & Upload Images
- Read all the instruction carefully before move to the application form.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Fill the important details like personal details, academic details, address, category details, choose exam center etc.
- Print Application Form
- After filling the form, review your application to check the mistakes.
- Click on the button “Edit Application” given for editing the form before final submission.
- Click on the “Submit” button after correction in application form.
- Take the print of filled-up Application form and visit any polytechnic college of WB state.
- Paste the photo at the given space on the form and put the sign in the box given for signature.
- Submit the printed application form with application fee at the nearest polytechnic colleges.
Note: Candidates can also apply for application form in offline mode. They have to collect the JEXPO Application Form from any governments or self-financed polytechnics colleges affiliated to the WBSCT and VE & SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] of WB state. Fill the form, affix photo & put candidate’s signature and then submit it with the application fee in nearest polytechnic colleges.
Official Website: JEXPO 2019 Application Form