JCECE Counselling 2019: It is going to be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board in two rounds, i.e round 1 and round 2. Eligible candidates who successfully qualifies JCECE 2019 will be called for JCECE Counselling Schedule. The first round of JCECE Counselling will be held tentatively in the third week of July 2019.
The JCECE Couselling Procedure 2019 includes a subsequent number of rounds such as online registration, choice filling, document verification and seat allotment process. Therefore on the basis of candidates rank on JCECE merit list, the authority invites the applicant for interview and document verification process. Hence the board will conduct Computerized Distributed Parallel Counselling for all the candidates whose names are enlisted in the merit list/wait list.
JCECE Counselling 2019
The JCECE Board is going to conduct JCECE Counselling 2019 after the declaration of JCECE results 2019. The applicants who reach the cutoff marks and score more than the cutoff will be called for counselling rounds. The JCECE Counselling Procedure will be held in two rounds. We are giving here the complete information about JCECE Counselling Seat Status or Seat Matrix so go through the full post. We suggest to all aspirants that visit our website on the frequent basis for latest updates.
More Details Here:
- Advt. No. dated 24/06/2019 (Detailed information related to the First Round of Counselling and seat allocation based on the examinations of the Polytechnic Entrance Examination Examination-2011)
All Competitive Exams
|Exam Name||Closing Date||Link|
|JCECEB B.Ed.||09.04.2019||Click Here to Applicant Login.|
|JCECEB Polytechnic :||10.05.2019||Click Here to Applicant Login.|
|JCECEB Diploma Lateral Entry :||15.05.2019||Click Here to Applicant Login.|
|JCECEB Engineering Lateral Entry :||15.05.2019||Click Here to Applicant Login.|
|JCECEB Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry(To Download Admit Card Login with Email Id & Password/DOB.):||25.05.2019||Click Here to Applicant Login|
|JCECEB Admission in ITI:||25.06.2019||Click Here to Apply Online|
|JCECEB Admission in Bridge Course Programme-2019 for CHO under JRHMS:||12.06.2019||Click Here to Applicant Login|
|JCECEB Admission in Para-Medical :||13.07.2019||Click Here to Apply Online|
JCECE Counselling Seat Status 2019- 1st 2nd Round
Frist Round Counselling
The JCECE First Round counselling is going to be conducted by the board authority tentatively in the fourth week of July 2019. Applicants will be called for the counselling session on the basis of merit rank. Candidates can select institute and branch of their choice on the basis of merit only after verification of original documents and identification. Therefore at the first round of counselling, if there are vacant seats, then second round of counselling will be conducted.
Second Round Counselling
Incase vacant seats are available after the admission of candidates in first round, then second counselling round will begin tentatively in the first week of August 2019. In this counselling, candidates who have already participated in first round of counselling can also attend the second round in order to change their course or stream.
JCECE Counselling Process 2019
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling is going to be conducted for all the candidates who have qualified successfully in JCECE examination 2019. Therefore the counselling process includes a number of steps which details, you can see below-
- JCECE Counselling 2019 will be held in two rounds. Eligible aspirants who successfully qualifies JCECE 2019 will be called for the first round and if there are vacant seats remaining, then the second round of counselling will be conducted.
- JCECE Seat allotment will be done through computerized distribution parallel counselling
- Applicants will not receive any kind of letter separately regarding JCECE counselling 2019, and they will be reported on the prescribed time.
- Candidates must attend the counselling session in person.
- Document verification round will be conducted where applicants original certificates and documents will be verified
- Lastly candidates must make payment of admission fee.
Documents required for verification
- 10th Marksheet/Pass certificate
- 12th Marksheet/Pass certificate
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O (Civil) /D.C of Jharkhand state
- One passport size photograph same as used in JCECE application form
- JCECE Counselling Letter provided by the Board
- JCECE 2019 Admit Card
- Income Certificate issued by SDO
- Discharge Certificate/Pension Book (Incase of applying under SMQ quota)
JCECE Counselling Fee
- Candidates belonging to General/BC category must submit challan/IPO of Rs.650 (Rs.400 for SC/ST/Female category).
- Candidates will accepting the seats, must produce a demand draft of Rs.1,000 drawn in favour of Controller of Examination, JCECEB, payable at Ranchi.
JCECE Counselling Venue
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
JCECE Seat Allotment 2019 Result
Candidates will be provided their respective seats on the basis of merit list, candidates choice of preference and as per seat availability. All the qualified candidates of JCECE 2019 will be alloted the seat as their preference of course and college. Therefore candidates must produce their relevant documents and certificates for verification at the time of JCECE seat allotment results. If candidates are not satisfied with the present seat, they can upgrade the allotted seat. However if he/she does not get allotment in the next round, then previous round allotment will be considered as final.
To receive more updates on JCECE Counselling 2019, keep visiting our portal regularly. We aim to provide our readers latest updates of JCECE admissions, UG Engineering Exam Calendar etc.