JCECE 2018 (झारखंड संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा बोर्ड): The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct entrance exam for the admissions in B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy courses. The interested students can apply for the JCECE Application Form 2018. The form will be available from the 3rd week of April. The deadline for the submission is in the month of May. The JCECE 2018 Exam Date is not announced yet. But it is expected that the exam will be conducted in June.
JCECE 2018 Application Form
The students who are seeking admissions in Jharkhand, they cna apply online for the JCECE Registration 2018. The forms will be made available on the official website. We will provide here the direct link through which you will be able to submit the JCECE Online Form. The aspirants just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit JCECE Application Form.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Now click on the JCECE Apply Online Link present on the top left side of the page.
- Select your desired course.
- And Start filling the application form with your personal details.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Proceed to the next step.
- Pay the required application fee by choosing any of the modes available there.
- Students must note that the changes cannot be changed after saving.
- Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Also, take a print for the exam purposes.
JCECE Application Fee
|SC/ ST||Rs. 450|
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 900|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 450|
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 900|
|PCMB Group||SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 1000|
JCECE Exam Date 2018
|Availability of application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2018|
|Admit card Releases||4th week of May 2018|
|JCECE 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||July 2018|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants must be an Indian Citizen
- He/ She must be a Jharkhand Domicile.
- For Agricultural and Forestry courses the aspirant must lie between 17 and 22 years of age. (3 Years of Relaxation to SC/ST Categories)
- For Animal Husbandry the minimum age must be 17 years for the candidate.
- There are no age criteria for Bachelors of technology.
- The aspirants passed/ Appearing 12th/ I.Sc. with PCB for B.V.Sc. and PCB/M for Engineering/ Agricultural courses from any recognized board can apply for the form.
- They must have scored minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in their 12th Class.
JCECE Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: JCECE 2018
- Mode of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: Vary according to Group Selected
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for every right answer
- Negative marking: .25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Duration: 2 Hours for Physics and chemistry & 1 Hour for biology and Mathematics.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
JCECE Syllabus 2018
The aspirants can download the JCECE Syllabus Pdf for the preparation of the entrance exam. The syllabus will include all the topics from which the questions in the paper will be asked. They are advised to study the topic properly on regular basis. This will increase their chances to crack the exam easily and will be able to get JCECE Admissions 2018.
JCECE Physics Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
JCECE Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Some P-Block Elements
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements
- P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- D and F Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
JCECE Mathematics Syllabus
- Trigonometric Functions
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Quadratic Equations
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Straight Lines
- Linear Inequalities
- Complex Numbers
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutations & Theorem
- Relations and Functions
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Sequence and Series
- Limits and Derivatives
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability