IIT JAM 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
IIT JAM 2018 (एमसीसी के लिए आईआईटी संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा): Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2018 will be conducted by the IIT Delhi on 11th February. All interested candidates need to fill the application form of the JAM Exam 2018. The last date for the submission of the IIT JAM Application form 2018 is 10th October. The forms will be released on 5th September. By the exam selected candidates will take the admission at the various PG courses as M.S, PhD dual degree and PG courses at the IITs and NITs. The application form will be provided on line on the official site of the IIT Delhi.
The aspirants who are seeking for the admissions in various IITs and NITs for M.Sc courses, they can apply online for the IIT JAM 2018 Registration Form. All aspirants need to fill the exam form and make a good score in the exam to get the selection for the admission. The aspirants are informed that the forms will commence from 5th September and the last date for the submission is October 10th. The IIT JAM Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted on 11th Feb. The candidates will be got the selection according to the performance in the exam. There are approx 1700 seats are available for taking the new admission.
IIT JAM 2018 Application Form
The aspirants have to fill the IIT JAM Registrations 2018 before the due date. The students who will fail to do so will not be eligible to participate in the exam. The application form of the exam will be provided online on the official site of the IIT Delhi. The deadline for the submission of the online form is 10th October 2017. Candidate needs to fill the form on the compulsory basis and pay the application fee of the JAM Online Application Form. Submit the application form and take a print out copy.
Steps to fill IIT JAM Application form 2018.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link related to the online form.
- Fill all the details carefully and correctly.
- Submit the form by clicking on proceed button.
- Now pay the application fee via any of the net banking modes.
- Download the form and also take a print out for future purposes.
JAM 2018 Application Fee
For General and OBC category applications fee is-
- Application fee for Single Paper Rs. 1500/-
- The application fee for the Two Papers Rs. 2100/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants application fee is-
- Application fee for Single Paper Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for the Two Papers Rs. 1050/-
For all category female applicants fee is-
- Application fee for Single Paper Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for the two Papers Rs. 1050/-
IIT JAM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All students need to see the JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018 before applying the application form of the exam. Candidates can see below the eligibility of the exam-
- The OBC and General Category candidates need 55% aggregate in the graduation degree.
- The reserve category candidates (SC/ST/ PWD) need 50% aggregate in the graduation degree.
JAM Exam Participating Institutes
Candidates can see below the participating institutes with the no of the seats where the students will take the admission-
|S.No.||Participating Institutes||Total no of Seats|
|1||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore||20|
|15||IIT Jodhpur||Yet Not Fixed|
|Total number of the seats||1634+|
IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date
|Application form release||5th September 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application & uploading documents||10th October 2017|
|Deadline for application fee payment||10th October 2017|
|Admit card available||2nd week of January 2018|
|Mock test link||February 2018|
|Exam date||11th February 2018|
|Result Declaration||20th March 2018|
|Submission of admission form||3rd – 17th April 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category||17th April 2018|
|First admission list released||22nd May 2018|
|Second admission list released||12th June 2018|
|Third & final admission list release||29th June 2018|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2018||5th July 2018|
JAM Offered Courses
Candidates can see here all courses that will be offered by the IIT JAM Exam 2018. Selected candidates can select the course for the new admission that is given below-
- Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences
- Sc in Applied Geophysics
- Sc in Applied Geology
- Sc-Ph.D dual degree in Operations Research
- Sc in Mathematics
- Sc in Mathematics and Computing
- Sc in Biotechnology
- Sc in Applied Statistics and Informatics
- Sc in Chemistry
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D in Geology
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D in Geophysics
- Sc in Physics
- Sc-Ph.D dual degree in Physics
- Sc-Ph.D dual degree in Environmental Science and Engineering
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D in Atmosphere & Operations Sciences
- Sc-M.Tech. in Materials Science with specialization in Nano Science and Technology
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D in Chemistry
- Sc in Economics
- Joint M.Sc-Ph.D in Mathematics
JAM Admit Card 2018
The IIT JAM Hall Ticket will be provided online in the January 2018 one month before the date of the exam. Candidates need to download the admit card from the home site of the exam. Without the permission letter of the exam, candidates can’t appear in the JAM Examination 2018. They will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. They also have to bring a photo identification for proof along with the IIT JAM Admit Card 2018. The call letter of the exam has all details of the exam.
IIT Jam 2018 Syllabus- Exam Pattern
All eligible candidates need to see the Exam Patten for IIT JAM 2018. By the pattern of the exam, candidates can see that in the exam which type of the questions will be asked. In the exam, the questions will be asked from the below-given IIT JAM Syllabus
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematical Statistics
The exam will be in the two sessions and time duration for the each session will be 3 hours.
IIT JAM Result 2018
The result will be provided online one month after the exam. Candidates need to Download JAM 2018 Result from the home site of the exam. The applicants will be selected according to the performance of the applicants in the exam. The names of the selected students will be listed in the IIT JAM 2018 Merit List.
IIT JAM 2018 Counselling Process
All candidates need to fill the application form of the counselling. The eligible candidates can fill the application form. By this process, seats will be provided for the candidates to take the admission. In the counselling, process candidates need to make a report at the allotted Institute of the education.
Note- For more details of IIT JAM 2018 aspirants can visit the official site of the exam.