JAC Chandigarh Admission 2017: The Joint admission committee (JAC), Chandigarh exam is conducted by Joint Admission Committee (JAC) constituted by the Chandigarh Administration. This examination is National Level exam for undergraduate applicants admission. The JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2017 will be through the online mode for the admission applicant should be qualified in JEE Main 2017. Chandigarh administration offers to eligible applicants for B.Tech engineering courses.
JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2017
It is compulsory for all applicants to fill the application form. Only can eligible applicants are allowing to this examination. That is why applicant must check the eligibility criteria to fill the application form. Applicants have to fill the application form and also they have submitted the application form in before the last. Following are the process to fill JAC Chandigarh 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates need to open the official website, i.e. chdenggadmissions.nic.in/.
- Students must be needs to use the JEE Main 2017 roll number while applying for admission process.
- Now applicants need click on the application form of the JAC Chandigarh.
- Fill all the correct information in the application form.
- Pay the application form fees through the mode of payments.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take print out of application form.
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2017 Details
- Name of Exam: JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission
- Common Name Called: JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission
- Type of Exam: National Level Exam.
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Joint Admission Committee (JAC) constituted by the Chandigarh Administration
JAC Chandigarh Important Dates 2017
Students who interested to apply for this examination they refer this dates. Following are the JAC Chandigarh Dates 2017 given as follow.
|1||Starting date of filling the online application form||5th June 2017|
|2||Last Date of generating the Bank Challan||20th June 2017 (till 5:00 PM)|
|3||Last Date of application fee submission in the SBI Bank||21st June 2017 (till 4:00 PM)|
|4||Last Date of Online Registration||22nd June 2017|
JAC Chandigarh Cut Off Marks, Admission Procedure
Applicants have to fill the application form to take participate in engineering admission. Candidates have to fill application form between the given dates. Every year the large numbers of applicants are applying for this examination. Students will able to get JAC Chandigarh Application Form on the official site. Before applying for application forms have to meet and clear the JAC Chandigarh eligibility criteria. Applicants will able to fill the application form on the official website. Candidates have to fill correct formation in the application form. Applicants who fill the application form of Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh they will get other information of examination by checking the direct link above or by commenting at the end of the post.