ISI Registration 2019: The Online Registration of Indian Statistical Institute Admission (ISI Admission 2019) Started from 05th of Feb. It is an Online process to fill the ISI Admission form to get admission into Program Run by the Institute.
There is enough time but still filling the form as soon as possible will give you less stress. So just go through the Complete Article.
ISI Registration Form 2019 Important Dates
ISI Registration Last Date is 12th March 2019 and fee can be submitted until 19th March. The Complete schedule for the ISI Registration is Given Below.
|Application Form (Start Date to Apply)||5th February 2019|
|Payment of application fee starts||7th February 2019|
|Application Form(Last Date to Apply)||12th March 2019|
|Application Fees (Last Date to Submit)||19th March 2019|
For Admit Card and Exam Date Visit Here: ISI Admission 2019
ISI Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria to get admission into any programs. For Some Courses, Eligibility Criteria is given below. For All head up to the Official Notification.
|B.Statistics (Hons.)||Pass 10+2 with equivalent subjects(mathematics and English)|
|Master of Statistics||Bachelor degree (3 years) or B-tech/BE degree with Statistics Subjects. B. Math Degree or PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma) in Statistical and Analytics from the ISI Institute.|
|M-Tech (CS):||Masters Degree in any one of the Mathematics, IT, Physics, Statistics, Computer Application, Computer Science, Electronic science or BE/ B-Tech Degree.|
|M-Tech (QROR)||Master degree in Statistics or Mathematics with Probability and statistics, BE, B.Tech or equivalent and at least 50% marks in 10+2 and at graduation level.|
|MS (QE)||Bachelor degree (3years) in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or B. Stat form ISI or B-Tech or B.E.|
|MS (QMS)||Bachelor Degree (3 years) in Mathematics or BE / B-Tech.|
Requirements for ISI Admission Application Form 2019
To Apply Online Candidates need internet access and must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the program. Some other requirements are as below.
- An email account
- Digital copy of his/her photograph in any of the formats like bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, having 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height) dimension and size below 50KB.
- Scanned copy of the signature photograph in any of the formats like bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, having 800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height) dimension, and size below 30KB.
- Candidates applying under reserved category are also required to upload the supporting documents like Caste certificates or Disability Certificates or OBC-NCL certificates issued after April 1, 2018
Must Know Information before filling the ISI Registration Form
Fee Can be Paid via Online as well As Offline Sources, Candidates can pay the fee using Credit/ Debit Card Internet Banking or via the bank challan. Fee Details are given below.
The payment of application fee can be done ONLY after two working days from the date of completion of application at the ISI Admission Portal.
The applicant will also need APPLICATION NO. and DATE OF BIRTH information for the application fee Payment.
|General||Rs. 1250 + Bank Charges|
|OBC/ST/SC/PWD||Rs. 625 + Bank Charges|
How to Apply Online for ISI Admission 2019.
- The online application form will be available on the official website of Indian Institute of Statistics. So Just Go to the Website and Click on Admission.
- After Clicking on it a new page will be opened with address. isical.ac.in/~admission.
- Now Click on “Online Application is OPEN” then it will redirect you to the link of ISI Admission 2019 Application Form http://egov.isical.ac.in:8080/Admission/.
- Once you reach to the above mention link, then start the registration process by registering and creating your login id and password.
- After it login to your account.
- Once you are logged in, start filling Application Form.
- Fill all your Personal details, Education Qualification, Upload your scanned required documents like Mark sheets, Certificate, recent passport size photo with specific dimensions, Signatures, etc.
- Choose the Test City and Test center according to your Convenience.
- After that cross verifies every detail of things you have filled in the application form and even check the documents you uploaded once.
- Then click on Submit Button to submit the ISI Registration Form successfully.
- Don’t forget to take out the print of the application
- Once you submit the form, they have to pay the fee after two days of application
- Don’t forget to take out a print of fees receipt if you are paying online.
- In case of Bank Challan Please keep your Bank Challan copy carefully.
So That’s it for today guys I hope this article will help you to fill the ISIS Admission Registration Form 2019. We also have up-to-date article forISI Syllabus and ISI Previous Year Papers. So Don’t forget to take a look on them. Good Luck and Keep Visiting.
ISI Registration 2019: Official Website.