ISI Admission Test 2018: Indian Statistical Institute conducts admission test for the Undergraduate, postgraduate and Junior Research Fellowship courses. The interested aspirants can apply for the ISI Application Form 2018. The link will be activated in the month of February. The deadline for the submission of application fees and form are in March. It is compulsory for the students to appear for the entrance exam to get successful ISI Admission 2018. The procedure and eligibility for the form are mentioned here in the article.
ISI Application Form 2018
The aspirants who are going to appear for the ISI admission test and seeking for the application form link. They can apply online for the ISI Registration 2018 on the official website. The forms will be released in the month of February. TWe will provide here the direct link for the submission of the ISI Online Form. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission and the steps are mentioned here in the article.
Steps to submit ISI Application Form 2018.
- The students have to access the official website in the month of February.
- Then they have to click on the Apply online link present on the home page.
- Now read all the instructions carefully.
- Start filling all the valid personal details in the form correctly.
- Now attach the scanned copy of photograph and signature along with the form.
- The next step is payment of fees.
- The fees can be paid via both online and offline modes.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the examination reference.
ISI Registration Fees
- For General and JRF Candidates: Rs.700
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 350
- The fees can be paid through net banking, debit card, credit card or any online process.
- It can also be paid via Bank Challan of SBI bank.
ISI Exam Date 2018
|Releasing of Notification||January 2018|
|Commencement of Application Form||Second Week of February 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission of form||2nd Week of March 2018|
|Application Fee payment will starts||the Second Week of February 2018|
|Deadline for the Payment of Fees||Third Week of March 2018|
|Admit Card||One or Two weeks before the exams|
|ISI Admission Test 2018||Second Week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||June 2018|
ISI Entrance Exam Eligibility
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- There no such criteria are specified.
For B.Stat (Hons)/ B.Math (Hons)
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- The aspirant must have passed their 12th Class form any recognized board.
- They must have PCM and English as their compulsory subjects.
- The aspirants passed any equivalent exam can also apply.
- The Aspirant must have completed Three Year Degree Course in mathematics or BE/B.Tech with mathematics from the ISI University.
- The students with B.Stat From ISI can also apply for the application form.
For M.Tech (CS)
- The student have Master Degree in Mathematics/ IT/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronic Science from recognized University.
- The aspirants with BE/ B.Tech or any equivalent degree can also apply for the form.
For M.Tech (QRQO)
- The students must have passed Master Degree in Stats/ Maths with probability and Statistics.
- The aspirants of BE/ B.Tech or any Equivalent course can also apply.
- They must have Chemistry and Physics in their 12th Standard and Maths at Graduation level.
For MS (QE)
- The students with 3 Year Bachelors Degree in maths, Eco, Physics and Stats can apply for the form.
- Th B.Stat From ISI or BE/ B.Tech aspirants can also apply.
For MS (QMS)
- Three Year Degree in maths/ B.E/ B.Tech students can also apply.
ISI Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: ISI Admission test
- Types of Exam: MCQ and Descriptive
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- No of Sections: Two
- Duration: Two hours for Each Section
- Subjects: vary According to the course
|Course||Forenoon (10:30 to 12:30)||Afternoon (14:00 to 16:00)|
|Subject||Test Type||Subject||Test Type|
|M.Tech (CS)||Mathematics||MCQ||Math/Phys/Stat/Engi/Tech/Comp Science||Descriptive|
ISI Exam Syllabus 2018
The aspirants have to check the exam syllabus for their preparations for the exam. The ISI Syllabus pdf will be made available on the official website. The admission test syllabus will vary according to the name of the course. The degree courses the questions from the 12th Class will be asked. The syllabus for the B.Stat and B.Math will include the questions from the topics of Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus & Geometry. The syllabus for M.Stats will include the Mathematics, Statistics and Probability Subjects. Aspirants are advised to score high so that they can clear the cut off for the admissions. For feedback and more queries regarding ISI Admission Test 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.