IRMA Admit Card 2019: Candidates keen to take admission in IRMA (Institute of Rural Management Anand) for PGDRM & FPRM can apply for IRMA 2019. IRMA will release the Hall Ticket through online mode on its website only. The admit card is an important document that is required at the time when you will appear for the exam at the examination hall.
Candidates whose application will be accepted by the IRMA official authority will be allowed to download the admit card. Here we have discussed how to access the admit card, exam date, admit card release date, important instructions etc.
IRMA 2019 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates need to check the expected IRMA Exam Date 2019 so you do not miss the important dates
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Registration starts from||September 18, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit IRMA Application||December 31, 2018|
|IRMASAT 2019 Admit Card issue date||Last week of January 2019|
|IRMA 2019 Entrance Exam date||First week of February 2019|
If you are looking for the exam materials to and fro then don’t waste your time. We suggest you to go for Previous Year Papers for better preparation.
How to Download IRMA Admit Card 2019
Many students faces a lot of problems while downloading the admit card at the last minute. So to help them out here we have shared how to download the IRMASAT Admit Card in an easy way.
- Check the official website of IRMA.
- Go to the “Admissions” option at the top of the home page.
- Select your courses. Click on the IRMA Admit Card Download link.
- Fill the required entry and then submit it by clicking on “Login” button.
- The “IRMA 2019 Admit Card” will be shown to the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Download it and take the 2 or more print of admit card for future references.
IRMA Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Candidates are advised to verify the details printed on the admit card, in case the details are not matched then you should inform the IRMA officials immediately. Here we are providing you the helpline numbers: 02692 – 260 391 / 260 181
- Along with the IRMA 2019 Hall Ticket, you must carry one of valid original ID proof (Aadhaar card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Applicants should keep the admit card secure until the admission process is over.
- Candidates must reach the exam center 60 minutes before the commencement of examination.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for you. Leave your query in the comment box below.
IRMA Admit Card 2019: Official Website