IMU CET Counselling 2021 (आईएमयू सीईटी काउंसलिंग): Indian Maritime University (IMU) is going to conduct IMU CET Counselling 2021 in the month of September. All the eligible candidates on the basis of IMU CET Result will be called for the Counselling session. The IMU CET Counselling Process will be done via online mode on the basis of the IMU CET rank list. The Counselling will be carried out on the University campus, through which applicants will be allotted their seats. Therefore all the eligible candidates who have qualified for the exam and interested in IMU CET Admission 2021, can refer to the article below and get precise details of date, process, fee etc.
IMU CET Counselling 2021
IMU Conducts its online test Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET 2021) for providing admission in its UG and PG Courses. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of CET score, must attend IMU CET Online Counselling. The counselling session includes a number of subsequent steps such as registration, document verification, seat allotment etc. Therefore through our portal, you can check IMU CET Counselling Schedule and all other related information.
IMU CET Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates can check details of IMU CET Counselling Dates below
|IMU CET Result Declaration||September 2021|
|IMU CET Counselling starts(ug/ pg)||October 2021|
|Document verification||October 2021|
|Commencement of program||October 2021|
IMU CET Counselling Procedure 2021
- Candidates register themselves online to attend the counselling
- Applicants need to make payment of counselling fee of Rs 10,000 (non refundable) before filling the choice of program.
- Applicants must go through the choice filling process where he/ she must choose the course and affiliated institute for admission as per their choice.
- Eligible candidates will be allotted their seats on the basis of rank, category, choice and availability
- After the completion of online counselling process, the first list of seat allotment will be released, which is strictly provisional.
- Candidates must further proceed for document verification and medical fitness round
- After document verification and physical fitness round, candidates must make payment of Program Fee of Rs 25,000/ 27,5000 (non refundable).
- Incase of any vacant seat, 2nd and 3rd list will be generated where applicants can get the seat as per their choice, which they did not get in first list.
Documents required for verification
- IMU CET 2021 Scorecard
- IMU CET 2021 Admit card
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- ID proof
- Passport sized photograph
List of IMU Counselling Campus
- IMU Cochin
- IMU Chennai Campus
- IMU Mumbai
- IMU Vishakapatnam
IMU CET Seat Allotment 2021
After the Completion of IMU Counselling 2021, all the eligible candidates will be allocated their seat. The IMU Seat Matrix will be done on the basis of the merit list, the choice made by the candidate and upon the availability of seats. Therefore the applicants need to pay the program fee to confirm the seat. The authority will release the IMU Counselling Result through its official site and we will also update you here with the same.