IIST BTech Admissions 2018 (भारतीय अंतरिक्ष विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान बी.टेक प्रवेश): The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) located at Thiruvananthapuram. IIST is a deemed university comes under the department of space and Govt. of India. IIST Institute provides high-quality manpower to the Indian Space Research Organization. It is the one of the world’s leading scientific organization under the Govt. of India. The aspirants who are interested to get admission can apply for the IIST Admission Form 2018. The IIST B.Tech Admission opens for UG engineering courses for those who hold a desired to pursue their education in space engineering. The students who will qualify the JEE Main and Advanced will be eligible for the IIST BTech Admission 2018.
IIST BTech Admission 2018
IIST Application form is a platform to reach and take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. The aspirants interested and eligible can apply for the form and they must note that they have to fill all the important details in the desired places. Students can fill the IIST B.Tech Admission Application Form 2018 by using mode of online. The application form is available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology website.
Steps for filling IIST B.Tech Admission 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates need to follow the IIST official Website.
- Students who have desired to engineer education can apply online following by given below steps
- Students have to log on the official website and click to apply online.
- Aspirants have to register their JEE Mains and JEE Advance roll no to apply online.
- Candidates entered a valid email and go to next process.
- Now fill the all mandatory and compulsory entries carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Download printout out of bank challan and pay the application fee.
- Students must read the again filled application carefully if ok then go to final submission.
- Candidates take a print out of fill application fee for the future use.
IIST Application Fees
IIST Application Form Fee must be filling by students to take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. If students will not pay Application Fee cannot take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Aspirants will pay amount of application fee as given below
- Male or Unreserved category candidate will pay Rs. 600/- (Gen and OBC candidates)
- Female Candidates will pay the amount of Rs. 300/- (Gen and OBC candidates)
- Reserved category candidates will pay amount Rs. 300/- to apply online.
IIST B. Tech Admission Details 2018
IIST is a deemed university that offered education in engineering for undergraduate course program. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is one the best college in India. The Institute provides education specialized in Space Science and technology.
Examination Name: No Engineering Entrance conducts by IIST
Examination Level: University Level Examination
Exam Conducting Authority: Indian Institute of Space Science and technology
Examination category: Under Graduate Students Exam
IIST Admission Eligibility 2018
Students take admission in IIST must be eligible for Institute otherwise cannot apply to admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. IIST Eligibility criteria given below students must be following all given details
- Students must have the nationality of Indian Country otherwise, cannot apply for admission in IIST.
- Aspirants should be passed intermediate or higher secondary class with subject physics, chemistry, and mathematics with minimum 70 % aggregate.
- Candidate must be passed or good rank in Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advance).
- Reservation candidates should be passed in higher secondary or 12th class standard with physics, chemistry, and mathematics minimum 60% aggregate.
IIST Admission Dates 2018
Important dates of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology 2018 are base on previous year examination. These dates can be changed according to authority. If any change related to university dates we shall update regularly
|1||Open date of online application form||June 2018|
|2||Close date of online application form||June 2018|
|3||Last date of submitting application fee||June 2018|
|4||Last date of upload scanned photo and signature.||June 2018|
|5||Start date of counseling||July 2018|
|6||Last date of counseling process||July 2018|
|7||Counseling result display||July 2018|
|8||College allotments||August 2018|
IIST B. Tech Admission 2018 Course Offered
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology every year takes new session students and provides education in four-year degree program engineering. Students who want to make his future in space science can apply online. IIST Institute provides education in engineering and offered courses to undergraduate students in engineering education which are given below
- Aero Space Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
IIST Seat Allotment 2018
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology offered courses for undergraduate students. There are 120 seats available for four years under course program. Students can select easily any one course to do education in engineering. The available IIST Seats available are given below students can choose anyone.
|S. N.||Course Program||Seats Available|
|1||Aero Space Engineering||60|
Contact at IIST
To the Registrar,
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,
Dept. of Space,
Govt. of India,
P.O. Thiruvananthapuram – 695547,
Phone No: +91-471-2568452, 2568600
Fax No: +91-471-2568462
IIST Counseling 2018
Counseling process for undergraduate students will be conducted by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology on the mount of July 2018. Counseling process will be based on Joint Entrance Examination JEE mains and advance. The IIST Counselling procedure will be based on counseling dates and JEE rank card. There will be merit list in two or three round. If students are not found their name in first merit list then wait to next round merit list. For more information about IIST Result 2018, you can follow the notification link above or you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post.