IISER Application Form 2019
IISER Application Form 2019: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) offers admission to 5-year BS-MS programme based on KVPY, JEE or SCB marks. IISER has 7 institutes in India whose names are as follows IISER Kolkata, IISER Pune, IISER Mumbai, IISER Tirupati, IISER, Berhampur and IISER, Thiruvananthapuram. Aspirants who will appear for the KVPY or JEE exam can get direct admission into IISERs. Candidates who want to take admission in any branch of IISERs can register for the IISER Registration Form for the year 2019. It will be available from May/ June month on the official website. The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only. Go through this article to get complete information related IISER application form, step by step procedure, application fee etc.
IISER 2019 Application Form: Important Dates
Take a look on the table given below for the IISER Application Form Date 2019
|Category||Application Form starts from||Last Date of Application Form|
|KVPY||3rd/ 4th week of May 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|JEE||2 week of June 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
|SCB||Last week May 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
IISER 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the IISER Admission Criteria before applying for the IISERs Application Form
- Candidates having valid KVPY Score card are eligible, but their admission will be determined through the cutoff marks of the exam decide by the IISERs.
- To get admission through JEE, must have valid JEE Advanced Score Card.
- For General Category candidates, their rank must be within 10,000 in Common Rank List.
- For Reserved Category candidates, secure rank within 10,000 as per individual category rank.
- Must have passed 10+2 in PCM subjects from any recognized state or central board.
- Candidates must score minimum aggregate marks between 60 to 93%.
- There will be relaxation of 5% for Non-Creamy Layer of Other Backward Classes and PwD categories.
IISER Application Form: Requirements
|Required Certificates||KVYP Mark sheet/ JEE Score Card/ 12th Mark sheet|
|Size||Not Exceed 2MB|
|Format||jpg/ jpeg/ png/ bmp|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, White Background|
|Mode of Payment||Online via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
|Application Fee||General/OBC candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|Other Category candidates||Rs.1000/-|
IISER Application Form 2019: How to Fill Registration Form
- Visit the IISER official website.
- On the home page, there will be link for application form. Click on the link “click here”.
- Read the instructions carefully, tick on “I Agree” and then click on “Register” button.
- Enter the candidate’s details, mail address, valid mobile no and other required details and then submit the form.
- Filling of Application Form
- Once registration will be done, login to the account with e-mail id & password.
- It will redirect to application form page.
- Select the channel KVPY/ JEE/ SCB through which you want to apply.
- Fill the required empty field with personal, academic and other required details.
- For KVPY, enter the KVPY score in the required field.
- For JEE, enter the rank secured in the JEE Advanced exam.
- For SCB, enter your subject-wise marks.
- Images Uploading
- Upload all the required documents as per given format and file size.
- Upload the scanned photograph according to the size and format given in the above table.
- Pay Application Fee
- Last step will be to pay the application fee through online mode.
- After entering all the details, preview the application form and then proceed to the payment process.
- Click on “Continue to Payment”, the application fee will be shown on the page according to your category.
- Click on “Pay Now” button. Enter the card details and then submit it.
Official Website: IISER Application Form 2019