Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is used to conduct the Engineering entrance exam for the candidates to admit them into the IIIT Delhi M.Tech Classroom Courses. For appearing in the IIIT Delhi PG Entrance Exam 2017, the candidates need to register themselves for the IIIT Delhi PG Admission Test 2017 by following the complete procedure given below on or before the last date. Finally, the candidates will be allotted the seats as per their performance in the GATE Scorecard. Interested candidates are suggested to follow the complete registration process by following the norms as given below. Students can analysis the complete information related the IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Process 2017.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Registration Details 2017
Admissions will be provided to Aspirants who have a Valid Gate score in IT/CS, EE/EC, eligible in the IIIT written test and passed the individual interview.
- Exam Name: IIT M.Tech Entrance Exam
- Generally Called: IIIT Delhi M.Tech
- Organizing Institute: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD)
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Programmes & Eligibility Criteria 2017
The IIIT M.Tech Eligibility Criteria is defined below for the M.Tech students of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology University. IIIT M.Tech Eligibility Criteria detailed describes the essential academic qualification needed from applicants along with the minimum pass percentage and other specific criteria. Analysis the Delhi M.Tech 2017 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
Specialization & No of Seats
M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering )
Data Engineering Information Security Mobile Computing CSE
Aspirants must have a valid Gate Score in IT/ CS, EC/EE. Students must have passed B.Tech/ BE in IT/ CS, EC/EE, with a CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or 65%. They must have accessed at least 60% in all previous Degree including 12th.
Any one of the given:
Computer Science (CS/IT)
Electrical Engineering (EE) Electrical & Communication Engineering (EC)
M.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering)
VLSI & Embedded Systems Communication and signal Processing
M.Tech (Computational Biology)
Students must have passed B.Tech/ BE in CS/IT /Math- and-computing
B.Tech/ BE in any other streams and must have done their program at least one computer programming course, and at least 2 mathematics courses
Note: Relaxation for SC/ ST aspirants is minimum 55% marks in the previous degree including 12th & with a CGPA of at least 6 out of 10 or 60%.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Dates 2017
B.Tech Students can appreciate the period for the application form, download dates for the Admit card, Vacancy booking dates, Exam Schedule & much more. Students need to know the IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Important Dates Under this table.
M.Tech (ECE) & (CSE)
Start of Application
Last Date for Online Application
List of Selected Aspirants
Admit Card Released
Result – Round 1st
Result- Round 2nd
How to Apply IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admissions 2017
The IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission form is now accessible from may, 2017. Aspirants can analysis the process and apply structure to the IIIT Delhi M.Tech Application Form is as under below-
- Firstly, Aspirants must register & fill the application form with their Gate information.
- Candidates must pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Students must keep safe the unique application number & also print their application form for further use.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Exam Pattern 2017
The Exam Pattern of IIIT Delhi M.Tech provides on this page to the aspirants of the M.Tech programs provided by IIIT Delhi. Students write to note that M.Tech (CB) syllabus has been released to the entrance test in April 2017. We advised to students that they can download IIIT Delhi M.Tech Syllabus to adapting for Entrance exam. Here are some importance details of IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Exam Pattern–
- The exam will be offline based.
- Students will be examined on their mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills.
- The question will be multiple choice or short subjective in nature.
- The time period of the exam is 1 hour & the question may be 1 mark or 2 marks.
- Exam Pattern will cover the syllabus the B.Tech CSE / ECE curriculum.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Application Fee 2017
Aspirants must have pay Rs 300 & Rs 750 for 2 Programmes through Online payment mode as Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking etc.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Admit Card 2017
Aspirants are informed that their IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admit Card accessible from June 2017. Selected applicants must carry the admit card and their application form to the exam.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Selection Process 2017
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi M.Tech selection process depends on Gate Score & previous year academic marks and no. of entrance exam. Comprises 3 steps as follows-
- Selecting will depend on the GATE score & Previous academic records.
- Maximum 450 Aspirants (240 for CS, 130 for ECE and 80 for CB) will be selected and allowed to appear in the 2nd stage.
- An online Exam will be organized for the selected applicants at IIIT Delhi.
- The admission test will contain questions on mathematics, Analytical abilities and comprehension skills.
- Eligible Students will be selected to participate in the 3rd stage, which will also take place in IIIT Delhi.
In the Stage 3rd, Students will face the IIIT Faculty members for an Individual interview.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Result 2017
The IIIT Delhi M.Tech Result 2017 has been released by 16th June 2017, with the lists of qualified students. Students can download the list of the selected candidates who have been passed in the entrance exam.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Counselling Process 2017
The IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling 2017 will be organized on June 2017 after the complete processing of written exam, Individual Interview & verification of their documents if candidates eligible for the exam. Here are some Counselling steps-
- The Counselling will be organized on the same day as the results.
- Elected students will face the Individual Interview.
- Before Qualifying, Students will be mandatory to pay the fees as described.
IIIT Delhi Info
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station)
New Delhi, India – 110020
Contact No: 011 25099214
Fax No: 011 26907405
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Test 2017
Students who want to get admission in Amrita University must need to register themselves for the IIIT Delhi M. Tech Admissions and it is for the students to take the admission into the IIIT Delhi for carrying their M.Tech classroom courses. Candidate can fill the application form of the exam online before the last date of the application. Candidates will be select according to the GATE Scorecard 2017. For any type of assistance, while applying for the IIIT Delhi PG Admission Test 2017, you can follow the official notification link given above or you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post.