IIFT 2019: IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade which is a university that conducts national level exam in the month of December every year. The IIFT Entrance exam is being conducted to provide admission into MBA IB (International Business).
IIFT 2019 Exam Date has been announced recently and according to it, the entrance exam will be held on 2nd December 2018. In this article, we are providing all the details regarding the IIFT Exam, IIFT Application Form and Other details.
IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can get admission into MBA IB (International Business) program after satisfying all the eligibility criteria and filling the application form. Thus we are providing basic IIFT Eligibility Criteria here.
- Candidates with Indian nationality as well as from Foreign nationals are eligible for IIFT 2019 Entrance exam.
- Candidates must have the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years of duration in any discipline or appearing in their final year examination of graduation degree are eligible for IIFT 2019.
- Candidates must be passed the qualifying exam with the minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the IIFT 2019.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need 45% of the mark in the above exam.
- There is no age limit to apply
IIFT 2019 Important Dates
IIFT 2019 Exam date has been announced recently and other dates are tentative or expected. We are combining all the details about the dates here in the table.
|Application Form will be available in||7th August 2018|
|Last date of application form submission||
24th September 2018
|Last date to request for test center change with fee Rs. 1000/-||5th November 2018|
|Last date of form submission & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th February 2019|
|Admit card will be available on||16th November 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Exam date||2nd December 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|IIFT Result 2019||5th January 2019 (Expected)|
|scorecard||2nd week of January 2019|
|GD/PI/Essay Writing||January/February 2019|
IIFT 2019 Application Form
IIFT Registration will be started from next few days. All the Candidates can apply for the IIFT through the online mode on the official website. Application form can be filled till the 3rd week of September 2018 as expected.
- Candidates have to first visit the official website and have to find link containing text “ Apply Here for IIFT 2019” or “Register for IIFT 2019”.
- Now register yourself and log in using the received Login Details.
- Then access the IIFT Application Form and fill it. You have to provide all the details like Educational, Personal, and contact.
- After it you have to upload the required images and scanned certificates and Pay the Fee.
- Candidates also have to select the test center in the form. Choose it carefully because to change it late, you will be charged Rs. 1000/-.
IIFT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay IIFT application form which is Rs. 1,550/- and 775/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. This Non-refundable IIFT Fee includes application screening and entrance test fee. You can pay the fee either via online mode or through DD in favors of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
IIFT 2019 Pattern
After filling the Registration/Application form candidates will start preparation. But we will suggest you to don’t do preparation blindly and without any proper plan. Just take a look at following details which includes IIFT 2019 Syllabus – Pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
IIFT Syllabus 2019 will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis Subjects.
Also Check: IIFT Previous Question Paper
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
IIFTT Admit card will be released online on the official website in the 3rd week of November. Candidates need to Visit the official website to get the IIFT Admit Card. The same admit card will be required at the examination center. So make sure to carry the Hall ticket with a Govt. Approved photo id to examination center.
IIFT Result 2019
The Authority will release the IIFT Result online on the official website. All the candidates have to visit the official website and enter asked details to access their IIFT 2019 Result. The Result will be announced in the 1st week of January. After the result candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their result. Qualified Candidates will also receive IIFT 2019 Scorecard. Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection and admission procedures.
On the basis of the Candidate’s Result, IIFT Scorecard 2019 will be provided through the official website. Candidates can Download their scorecard by visiting and logging on the official website.
Qualified Candidates will be called for GD, PI, and Essay Writing rounds. Candidates will get admission on the basis of Scorecard, Academic records and Performance in GD, PI, and Essay Writing. IIFT Admission to the NRI or foreign nationals will be provided on the basis of GMAT Score an interview.
Official Links: IIFT 2019