HSEE Result 2021: The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE) was conducted on June 13, 2021. So students who appeared in the exam they can check their exam result from here or from the official website.
As per the date issued by the authorities, the result will be released in July. So those candidates who appeared in the exam they can check the HSEE result from this page. We are providing here the complete details regarding the IIT HSEE Result 2021.
HSEE 2021 Result Releasing Date
The schedule was announced with the HSEE Notification. Some of the pending events and their dates have been included in the table below.
|Examination date of HSEE- 2021||13th June 2021|
|Result declaration of HSEE- 2021 on the Official website||July 2021|
|Offer letter download from the official website starts from||July 2021|
How To Check HSEE 2021 Result
From the steps provided below candidates will be able to check the examination result of HSEE. The IIT Madras HSEE Result download steps are as follows.
- Go to the official site of hseee. hsee.iitm.ac.in.
- Click on the result link.
- Fill the details such as roll no, candidate name etc.
- Then click on the login button.
- The result appeared on the screen.
- Check the result and take print out of it for future
Details Available On HSEE Result 2021
Following details is required to be available on the result of HSEE
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Status of the result
HSEE Cut-Off 2021 Merit List
For passing the HSEE exam candidates required to score minimum cut-off marks. The actual cut-off marks will be released online But we are providing the predicted cutoff here. The expected IIT Madras HSEE Cut Off is inspired from the last few year’s records. The Expected Cut Off is given below.
Note: Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit/ rank list prepared by the authority.
HSEE Merit List/ ranking 2021
The rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the student in HSEE 2021. For PwD candidates a “Common Rank List (CRL) will be prepared.
HSEE Tie Resolving Criteria
There is a chance of the tie when two or more candidates score the same marks. If such a case happens then the following point will be given in the priority.
- Those candidates who will score higher marks in essay writing the higher rank will be allotted to them.
- If there is still a tie in Part II and aggregate marks then one who scores more marks in Part I the higher rank will be given to them.
- If still there is a tie then those candidates who score higher marks in “Analytical Ability” they will be provided higher rank.
- If there is still tie then the same rank is provided to both the candidate.
HSEE Re-grading and Re-Totaling
Since the marks of part-I is published by the computer itself so there is no chance for re-totaling and re-grading. Regarding the essay writing the grading is done in a confidential manner with many checks so there is no chance for the re-totaling.
We provided here complete information regarding the HSEE Result 2021. If you have any query, please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
HSEE Result 2021: Official Site