HPCET Syllabus 2018
HPCET Syllabus 2018: After applied for common entrance test applicants need the HPCET 2018 Syllabus for study. All the interested applicants have to qualify Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test. This examination is State Level exam for undergraduate applicants admission for various engineering programs. Here we also discuss the HPCET Exam Pattern & Selection Process. The Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test is commonly conducting by Himachal Pradesh Technical University. With the help of syllabus and exam pattern applicants can score high marks in the examination.
HP CET Syllabus 2018
The applicant can see here in details the syllabus and exam pattern according to the subjects. The question will be asked from 10+2 level Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Applicants need to pass this examination to get admission is the university. Following are the HP Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 which is given as follows.
HP CET Physics Syllabus 2018
- Physics and measurement.
- The laws of motion.
- Motions rotation
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of solids and liquids.
- Theory of Gases dynamics.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current power.
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current.
- The current and the magnetic effects of magnetism.
- Electronic equipment.
- The dual nature of matter and radiation.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Hands-on skills.
- Communication Systems.
- Atoms and nuclei.
HP CET Chemistry Syllabus 2018
- Matters States.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Redox reactions and electricity.
- Chemical kinetics.
- Periods of properties and classification of the elements.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Isolation of principles and methodology metals.
- S – Black Elements.
- P – block Elements.
- Co – Ordination compounds.
- D – F Block Elements.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Some of the basic principle of organic chemistry.
- Refined and depiction of organic compounds.
- Oxygen-containing organic compounds.
- Nitrogen-rich organic compounds.
- Practical chemistry-related principles.
- Chemistry of Everyday Life.
HP CET Mathematics Syllabus 2018
- Complex Numbers and quadratic equations.
- Set Relations and functions.
- Determinants of matrices.
- Mathematical induction.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial theorem and its common applications
- Sequences & Series.
- Integral Calculus.
- Limit, continuity, and Differentiability.
- Differential equations.
- Three-dimensional geometry.
- Coordinate geometry.
- Vector algebra.
- Statistics and probability.
- Mathematical reasoning.
- Linear algebra.
- Complex variables.
- Ordinary differential equations.
- Partial differential equations.
- Probability and Statistics.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods
HPCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidate can check here the Exam Pattern of Himachal Pradesh CET 2018 which is given below. With the help of paper pattern applicants get to know about the weightage of subjects. With the HPCET Exam Pattern 2018, he/she can score high marks in the examination. Following are the exam pattern which is explained below.
|Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Paper Language: English
- Marks per Question: 02 Marks
- Total Duration: 03 Hours
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
HP CET 2018 Offered Programs
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Engineering, etc.
HPCET Selection Process
Students will select on their performance in common entrance test. The Cut off listed applicants is called out for the admission process. The cut of a list will be prepared by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University on applicants result basis. It is compulsory for all interested applicants to clear the HPCET Selection Process. Only qualified applicants are allowing for the admission process.
HPCET 2018 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
In this article, applicants will get all the latest information of HPCET 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Applicants can score high marks in the common entrance test with the help of this. CBSE/ State Board 11th & 12th level questions will be asked in the examination. If we talk about the HP CET Exam Pattern 2018 then we want to conclude that there will be total 150 question, 50 questions from each PCM. Each question carries 02 marks and the maximum time duration provided to solve these 150 questions are 03 hours. For admission, applicants need to clear the selection process. Applicants who have any question related to Syllabus and exam pattern they can post their comment at the end of the article we will give respond as soon as possible.