HP PAT 2020: HP PAT is a state level exam to get admission into first year & lateral entry of various Diploma courses. The Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 (HP PAT) will be managed by the HPTEB, Dharamshala.
|All India Entrance Exams||Engineering || Law||Management|| Medical|
Interested candidates can get admission in various government and some private Polytechnic institutions in the state of Himachal Pradesh. In this article, we are going to explore details of HP PAT 2020 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus and much more.
HP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested aspirants should check the HP PAT 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The aspirants should belong to Himachal Pradesh state.
- Interested candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent exam with 35% aggregate marks from HP Board or any recognized board.
- Candidates have passed their previous examination with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing (secondary standard) in above exams can also apply.
If you are eligible for HP PAT 2020 then you can move to the next part which is HP PAT 2020 Exam date.
HP PAT 2020 Important Dates
Here we are providing all the tentative dates of HP PAT 2020. All the candidates are requested to check the official website on a regular interval to live updated about the HP PAT exam.
|Availability of application form||04 Apr 2020|
|Last date of Submission of application form by challan||06 May 2020|
|Last date of Submission of application form through online payment||09 May 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Released!|
|Date of Entrance Test||26 May 2020|
|Date of Result||01 Jun 2020|
|25 seats of PWD under the scheme of Gol (MHRD) at Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar||10 Jun 2020 (offline) at 10:00 am at Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar|
|Verification of sports certificate of the candidates seeking admission under sports category||07 Jun 2020 at 10:00 am Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar|
|Communication of sports credit to MGRM by HPTSB||12 Jun 2020|
|Filling up PAT score and submission of choice by individual candidates||01 Jun to 11 Jun 2020|
|Allotment of the seat of 1st round counselling||15 Jun 2020|
|Last Date Reporting by the candidate with original certificates in the respective Polytechnics||21 Jun 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||22 Jun 2020|
|Display of vacant seat after 1st round of counselling||23 Jun 2020|
|Revision of choice on the basis of vacant/ available seat||24 Jun to 29 Jun 2020|
|Allotment of the seat in the 2nd round of counselling||02 Jul 2020|
|Last date of Reporting by the candidate with original certificates in the respective polytechnics||06 Jul 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||08 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacant seat after 2nd round of counselling||07 Jul 2020|
|3rd round of online counselling for all candidates with or without PAT|
|Submission of online application form by applicants who have not applied for PAT and revision of choice by the candidate who has already appeared for the first two rounds of counselling||10 Jul to 15 Jul 2020|
|Allotment of seats||17 Jul 2020|
|Last date Reporting by the candidate with original certificates in the respective Polytechnics||22 Jul 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by the principal||23 Jul 2020|
|Display of final vacancy position after 3rd round||24 Jul 2020|
|Centralized offline counselling ( if seats remain vacant after the 3rd round of counselling) at Govt Polytechnic Sundernagar||27 Jul 2020 reporting time before 11:30 am at Govt Polytechnic Sundar Nagar|
|Reporting by candidates with original certificates in the respective Polytechnics||01 Aug 2020|
HP PAT 2020 Application Form
The Application form is expected to be available online from 3rd week of April 2020. All the interested candidates have to fill the HP PAT 2020 application form online. Before that, make sure to read the HP PAT 2020 Prospectus. Candidates can fill the form till the 2nd week of May 2020.
HP PAT Application Fee
All Candidates can pay the HP PAT application fee either through online mode or through offline mode via any SBI bank Challan.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650/- for general category candidates.
- HP PAT 2020 Application Fee for OBC/SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 400/-.
HP Polytechnic 2020: How To Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board.
- On the home page of the website you will find ‘Polytechnic-PAT 2020’ option, click on it.
- You will be redirected to the ‘New User Registration’ page.
- Now you have to Enter all the required registration details.
- After filling the exam form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After successful submission of registration details, the candidate will receive an SMS and an Email which will have user ID and Password
- Now Login to the page using received user ID and password.
- Find and click on ‘Apply Online’ to fill all the required details.
- Candidates have to fill all the details which are asked in the HP PAT 2020 Application form.
- After filling the application form, Check all the details.
- Now, tick on ‘I Agree’ after reading all terms and conditions
- click on ’Save & Proceed to Next Step’ Tab.
- After it, you need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the JPEG format with size less than 100 kb.
- After uploading all the images, click on ‘Next’ and pay the application fee by selecting any mode.
- Take a printout of acknowledgment
HP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Here we are also providing HP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern. The exam will be conducted through offline mode. The paper will have 150 objective Questions.
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode (OMR sheet)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Language||English and Hindi|
HP PAT 2020 Syllabus
The HP PAT 2020 syllabus will be prepared from the subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English from class 10th syllabus. Candidates can start their preparation form the NCERT syllabus. No. of Questions from each subject is listed below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
HP PAT 2020 admit card will be available from the 3rd week of May 2020. The admit card in pdf format can be downloaded from the official website.
How to Download HP PAT 2020 admit card
- To download the HP PAT 2020 Hall Ticket candidates have to go to the official website, and then they have to go to the login page.
- On login page they have to Login, using their valid Login id and password.
- After it, they have to enter Captcha Code, and then click on login button.
- On the next page click on download admit card button which will be available in the Check Application Status window.
- Click on Export to PDF & Print button at the bottom of the page
HP Polytechnic (PAT) Result
The HP PAT result 2020 will be declared through online in the last week of May 2020. Candidates have to go to the result page then they can check their result by entering the application number or date of birth.
The exam authority will also release the answer key of the HP PAT 2020 Examination in the fourth week of May 2020. A separate merit list will be also prepared and released by the exam authority on the basis of HP PAT 2020 Result.
HP PAT Counselling
There will be multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats in the Counseling. The counseling process will be started from the first week of June. The HP PAT Counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode but if seats will remain vacant then a centralized offline counselling will be also conducted.
The seat will be allotted as per the candidate’s choice filled in the form and seat availability. After it, candidates can download the allotment letter from the website, and they have to report the allotted polytechnic institution along with original documents listed below:-
- Date of Birth proof
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Bank Details(Account Number, IFSC Number etc)
- HP PAT 2020 Admit Card and Result
- HP State Bonafide/Domicile
HP PAT 2020 is a state level exam to get admission into first year & lateral entry of various Diploma courses. If an eligible candidate is interested in this examination then they can fill the application form before the due date. To know the exact dates and events of HP PAT 2020 candidates have to check the website and exam notification regularly.
Official Website: HP PAT 2020
“Students who are facing any problem related to Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic exam, they can comment below in this post.”