Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) is responsible for conducting the Counselling process. The ACPUGMEC has been set up by the Department of Education, Gujarat Government to provide admission for various MBBS / BDS degree courses. The authority also offers admission in Ayurveda, Homeopathy & Naturopathy degree course. Courses offered in Gujarat MBBS/BDS colleges are MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, and BNAT. The admission in these all courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2018 Result for 85% state quota seats. Counseling will be performed for eligible candidates and for those who have domicile of Gujarat state. Gujarat MBBS Counselling is expected to be start from the 2 weeks of July. Candidates are suggested to visit the page, to know all the details like availability of seat, cutoffs for the colleges etc.
Gujarat NEET 2018 Important Dates
Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling Dates is not declared yet. Here we are providing the expected dates based on the previous year counselling dates. Check the important dates related to Gujarat NEET Counselling.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2018|
|Pin Purchasing from the authorized bank for Online Registration||2nd week of July|
|Online Application Form starts from||2nd week of July|
|Choice Filling||2nd week of July|
|Document Verification||3rd week of July|
|Merit List Declaration||4th week of July|
Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling Registration
ACPUGMEC will invite the application form for the eligible & qualified candidates. Registration is important to take part in the Gujarat NEET Counselling. Registration will be done through online mode. Gujarat NEET Counselling Registration form will be started from 2nd week of July.
Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Purchase a Pin
- All The eligible candidates have to purchase a PIN by paying Rs.200 as a fee with the booklet.
- This PIN will be used for Registration, And It can be obtained
- Online Registration
- After getting the PIN, Do a registration and All the candidates have fill the application form.
- If Applicants want to change or correct the filled data, They can contact nearby help centers.
- Choice Filling
- Candidates can fill the choices of courses/colleges through online mode.
- Candidates can fill multiple choices.
- Take the print copy of filled choices.
- Document Verification
- Candidates have to report to contact the help center for the document verification process.
- At this help Center, Their Documents and Certificates will be verified.
- Merit List
- After the documents verification procedure, A merit list will be prepared by the exam authority.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of All India Rank of Candidates in NEET Exam.
- Seat Allotment/Reporting
- After the Merit list. the seat will be allotted on the basis of All India Rank, Reservation or Category & Seat Availability to all the eligible candidates.
- The Gujarat NEET Seat Allotment list will be uploaded on the official website. So Candidates have to visit the official website for the seat allotment letter.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted colleges to confirm their admission.
- By paying the admission/tuition fee, their seat will be confirmed.
- In case, candidates failed to pay the admission fee within the given time duration, then their seat will be allotted to other candidates.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||7%|
|Socially Economic and Backward Category (SEBC)||27%|
List of Document required at the time of Counselling:-
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Gujarat NEET 2018 Cutoff
Gujarat NEET 2018 Cut-Off will be published after mop-up counselling round. It will include the last rank & score obtained by the candidates to secure seats in various medical colleges through All India & State Quota. Gujarat NEET State Quota Cutoff will be released category-wise. The categories listed are Open or unreserved, Socially Economic and Backward Category (SEBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), and Scheduled Tribe (ST). On behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be declared the NEET Gujarat
The cutoff for 15% All India Quota Seats category-wise.
Gujarat NEET 2018 Merit List
ACPUGMEC will announce the Gujarat NEET 2018 Merit List in the month of July. Merit list will contain the name & state rank of candidates who are permanent residents of Gujarat. The admission process for 3850 seats of medical colleges across Gujarat is conducted on the basis of merit list.
Official Website: Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling