GNDU Result 2019: Those candidates who want to know the Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Result of the entrance and the sessional program (UG, PG) is required to know that the university will soon release the result on the official portal i.e. online.gndu.ac.in.
- The result of the entrance exam will release in June 2019.
- While the result of the sessional exam i.e. even semester (2nd 4th 6th) and the annual exam (Part 1 2 3) will be release 2-3 months after the exam is finished.
For downloading the result from the official site many candidates faces the problem as they don’t know the procedure to download it. So we are giving here all the details from which candidates can successfully able to download the GNDU Exam Result 2019.
How To Download The GNDU Result
We collaborated some of the important points, which will help the candidates to download their examination result of the entrance and sessional exam from the official site. So those candidates who don’t know the process to download the result can follow the steps given below.
|Semester System New (UG / PG) (11 Digits Roll Number)||Check Here|
|Under Graduate (Annual Session)||Check Here|
|Post Graduate (Annual Session)||Check Here|
|Diplomas/ PG Diplomas / Certificates (Annual Session)||Check Here|
|Post Graduate (Semester System)||Check Here|
|Under Graduate (Semester System)||Check Here|
The GNDU Result Download steps are mentioned below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. online.gndu.ac.in
- Go to the examination section. A sub-window open in which there is section name as results. Click on it
- A tab appears in which various link is given. Choose the appropriate link.
- After selecting the link to fill the details such as “Year”, “month” etc.
- Click on the submit button. The result appeared on the screen.
- Save the result for the future use.
Direct Link To Download Result: Click Here
Note: All candidates of the university are also able to download the result of the other courses also which is offered by the university such as MA, BLibISc, MLibISc, PGD (Mental Health Counselling, Banking Insurance and Finance, Food Safety and Quality Assurance in Food Industry), BA (Hons.), M.Com, B.Com (Hons.), MBA (Finance), MBA, Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management, BHMCT, MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), Certificate course (Applied Human Genetics, Applied Medical Genetics, Sports Anthropometry), B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, M.Phil., B.Tech., LLB, BALLB, LLM, B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., MA (Philosophy, Religious studies), BPT, MPT, MHA, MPA Music (Vocal, Instrumental), B.Arch., M.Arch., M.Ed.
What After Result ?
After the university releases the result on the official portal, those candidates who don’t satisfy with their result can apply for the re-evaluation. Candidates are able to apply for the re-evaluation from the official website of the university i.e. gndu.ac.in. Here we are mentioning some instruction regarding the revaluation.
- The fee for the Re-evaluation of per copy is Rs. 1200/- (for UG & PG) and each form is charged Rs. 200.
- Candidates need to submit the form within 10 days after the result is released.
After the entire exam is finished the university starts the new session i.e. even sem. The even sem will commencement from Jan 2, 2019. Regarding the entrance exam, those candidates who obtained marks above the cut-off marks are eligible for the Counselling round. The counselling is the gateway for those candidates who want to take admission in the university.
The details given here regarding the GNDU Result 2019 will help the candidates to get their examination result of both the entrance and the sessional exam. Still if there is any query regarding the result please tell us through the comment box given below. We will soon provide you the answer of your queries.
GNDU Result 2019: Official Site