GLA Entrance Test 2018 (जीएलए विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा): GLA University is one of India’s leading universities located at Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. GLA University Entrance Test 2018 going to read an exam for new session students. GLA University invites undergraduate students for education in four-year degree course program. Every year many students want to take admission but firstly students need to pass the entrance exam. GLA Entrance Test 2018 open for new session students and the university offered the course for undergraduate students. GLA University provides the course in the four-year degree program and after complete course program, students will be awarded the degree of bachelor in technology (B. Tech). The university comes in one of the best universities.
GLA University takes admission to all course programs on the basics of online entrance test GLAET. GLATT Application form is a way to appear in the online entrance test and required to fill all mandatory and compulsory entries like personal, educational and other aspirant’s details. GLAET conduct examination every year at approximate 60 GLA University exam centers all over India.
How to Apply for GLAET Application Form 2018.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online GLA University entrance test and admission which are given below
- Firstly students log on to the official website and click to apply online.
- Fill all mandatory and compulsory entries in the application form.
- Upload recent or new scanned photo and signature.
- Read again fill the application if ok then go to final submission.
- Take a print out for the future use and keep it carefully.
GLAET Application Fee
Students must pay Rs. 700/- only to apply GLA University entrance test 2018. If students do not pay application fee then aspirants will not appear in the entrance exam and cannot take admission in GLA University. Candidates can pay GLA University registration fee by using online and offline mode.
GLAET Application Fee: Online
Students can pay Rs. 700/- for entrance examination via using mode of online
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
GLAET Application Fee: Offline
Candidates can pay Rs. 700/- for entrance exam by using mode of offline
- Bank Demand Draft
GLA Entrance Exam 2018 Details
Name of Examination: GLA University Entrance Test 2018
Examination Level: University Level Examination
Examination For: Under Graduate Students
Conducts By: GLA University
GLAET Eligibility Criteria 2018
GLA University conducts every year Entrance Test for the new session undergraduate students. Aspirants should be passed in given below simple step to appear in GLAET Eligible Criteria.
- Students should be passed in 12th class or higher secondary or intermediate class standard with subject physics, chemistry, and mathematics from recognized board.
- Students should be passed in 12th class with 60% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- For reserved category students (SC/ ST) should be passed in 12th class standard with 55% percentage in Physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Candidates should be passed in GLA University entrance exam 2018.
- Aspirants should be passed in previous three-year diploma course program.
- JEE Mains and JEE Advance qualify students also eligible for admission.
GLA University Course Offered
GLA University course offered for undergraduate students in engineering education. GLA University offered many courses in engineering aspirants can easily choose any one-course program to do a four-year degree course. GLAET course offered given blow
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
GLAET Syllabus 2018
GLAET syllabus helps to students who do not know about the entrance test. Every year thousand students come to appear in the entrance but they do not know about the examination syllabus so GLAET syllabus will helpful. GLA University entrance test will be commonly basis of 12th class standard and question level also will 12th or higher secondary class standard.
Physics: Questions will appear in entrance examination on basic on given topics
- Current Electricity
- Wave Optics
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation
- Communication System
Chemistry: Questions will appear in entrance examination on basic on given topics
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification
- Block Elements
- Coordination and Bio – Coordination Compounds
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
Mathematics: Questions will appear in entrance examination on basic on given topics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Equations
English: Question will appear in entrance examination on basic on given topics
- Common Errors
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Completion
- Prepositions and Articles
GLAET Exam Pattern 2018
The great exam pattern will be based on objective or multiple choice question. Candidate will choose any one option for the right answer. Students should be complete question paper in 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- The time duration will be 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- A total number of question will be 90 objective or multiple choices.
- 45 objective types’ questions will be from mathematics.
- 15 multiple choice question will appear from English portion.
- 20 objective types of questions will be from Physics subject.
- 10 The question will be from Chemistry subjects.
GLAET Result 2018
Every year thousands of students come to admission in GLA University. Before admission, students need to apply online entrance test which conducts by the university. After entrance exam, the university declared the GLAET result in the mount of June.
GLAET Counseling Process
GLA University declared the result of entrance exam to students every year. After the result, the university will announce counseling process by the round of merit list. University will shortlist candidates for admission by the process of counseling. Students who don’t find their name in first merit list then wait to next merit list.
Contact at GLA University
17 km Stone, NH – 2,
Mathura – Delhi Road,
Phone No: +91-5662-250900, 250909
Mobile No: +91-8171568270
Fax No: +91-5662-241687
GLA Entrance Test 2018
The notification will be announced on the official portal of GLA University. Candidates have to fill the application form on University official portal. With the help of GLA University, Notification 2018 applicants will know the process to fill the application form. Before applying for application form all students have to meet and clear the GLA University Eligibility Criteria 2018 to fill the form. The applicants have to fill the application form to get admission in the university. It is compulsory for all applicants to fill the application form to participate in the entrance examination. For more information related to GLA University Entrance Test 2018 click and get more details.