GGSIPU Counselling 2023
GGSIPU Counselling 2023: The Indraprastha University will conduct the counseling on two modes i.e. online and offline mode. There is the particular scheduled is released for both the mode of the counseling. The details regarding the GGSIPU Counselling scheduled is provided here below the article. Candidate will get all the details regards the GGSIPU Counselling Schedule.
GGSIPU Counselling 2023 Schedule
The scheduled of the GGSIPU Counselling in online mode has been declared here. The registration of the counselling starts from the month of June. So the candidate who wants to register for the GGSIPU Counselling has to be updated for the date. So in that preferences, we provided here the table in which GGSIPU online counselling schedule is given. Candidate can refer this table for the counseling purpose.
|Programmes/Events||Expected Announcement of Dates|
|Starting date of Registration||8th June to 15th June 2023|
|Verification of the certificate by reserved category at Designated Centers||9th June to 16th June 2023|
Note:- GGSIPU Counselling always conducted in two rounds. For the simplification, we provided here all the details of the round which were going through the process GGSIPU Counselling.
GGSIPU Counselling 2023: Round 1
The round 1 of the GGSIPU Counselling starts from the month of June. The details like the allotment of seat, paying date of the fees and booking details etc. are provided below the table.
|Filling of choices by the candidate||8th June to 15th June 2023|
|Seat allotment for the counseling round 1||17th June to 21st June 2023|
|Payment of fees of counseling Round1||22nd June to 25th June 2023|
|Booking seat allotment||22nd June to 26th June 2023|
|Withdrawal of admission||22nd June to 26th June 2023|
GGSIPU Counselling 2023: Round 2
The round 2 of the GGSIPU Counselling starts from the mid-month of June. The details for the round 2 counselling is provided below the table. The dates are given as per the counselling scheduled held by the GGSIPU.
|Modification of choice and changes||22nd June to 26th June 2023|
|Allotment of seat||27th June to 1st July 2023|
|Payment of fees for counseling round 2||2nd July to 5th July 2023|
|Booking of seat allotment||2nd July to 6th July 2023|
|Admission withdrawal||2nd July to 6th July 2023|
GGSIPU Online Counselling CET code
For those candidates who apply for the counselling in the online mode have to know that there is a particular code for each and every course. The candidate can choose the subject code as per the interest of them. We provided here the Common Entrance Test(CET) Code for opting the subject.
|CET CODE||Programmes Name|
GGSIPU offline Counselling Schedule
For those candidates who apply for the counselling in the offline mode have to know that there is a particular code for each and every course. The candidate can choose the subject code as per the interest of them. We provided here the Common Entrance Test (CET) subject list with all the details regarding the counselling, declaration of the result etc. Candidates can refer the table for their simplification.
|CET Code||CET Name||Result Declaration date||Display of 1st counselling Scheduled||Convocation of 1st counseling||the Last date for withdrawal of admission||Display of 2nd counselling Scheduled|
|106||MA(Mass Communication)||17th May 2023||8th June 2023||15th June, 2023||23rd June,2023||4th July, 2023|
|111||M.Sc.(EM)||10th |May,2023||12th June,2023||20th June 2023||30th June,2023||6th July ,2023|
|113||MA(English)||3rd May,2023||9th June,2023||15th June, 2023||28th June 2023||4th July 2023|
|115||B.Sc.(Nursing)||3rd May 2023||12th June 2023||20th June,2023||28th June,2023||3rd July, 2023|
|117||B.Sc.(Yoga)||Will announced later|
|118||MA(Cri menology)||3rd May,2023||9th June,2023||20th June,2023||30th June,2023||5th July,2023|
|119||M.Sc(Forensic Science)||17th May,2023||9th June,2023||20th June,2023||30th June,2023||5th July,2023|
|123||M.Sc.(Bio & Conv.)||3rd May,2023||13th June,2023||23rd June,2023||30th June,2023||7th July,2023|
|124||BPT/BPO/BOT/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP||3rd May,2023||13th June,2023||27th June,2023||7th July,2023||11th July,2023|
|145||M.Sc.(NRM)||10th May,2023||13th June, 2023||22nd June,2023||30th June,2023||4th July,2023|
|158||B.Sc.(Medical Technology-RT)||17th May,2023||9th June,2023||19th June,2023||28th June,2023||29th june, 2023|
|184||B.A(English)(Hons)||7th June,2023||29th June,2023||6th July,2023||16th July, 2023||19th July,2023|
|162||M.A.(Economics)||29th June,2023||4th July,2023||11th July,2023||18th July,2023||20th July,2023|
|198||M.Sc(Nursing)||31st May,2023||7th June,2023||16th June,2023||28th June,2023||30th June,2023|
GGSIPU Counselling CET code
For choosing the subject in the offline mode there is the list is provided to the candidate to choose the subject. The lists include the code related to the all of the courses. It simplify the problem for the candidate and the counselling member that what the course opted by the candidate they can proceed the process further.
|129||Lateral Entry To B.Tech for B.Sc. graduates|
|130||B.Tech (Bio. Tech)|
|158||B.Sc(Medical Technology RT)|
|196||PGAC(Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)|
GGSIPU Counselling 2023 Procedure
For candidate who wants to take the admission through GGSIPU have to know the counselling process. The counselling process helps the candidate for taking the admission in the university. So we provided here provided the GGSIPU Counselling Procedure in steps:
The GGSIPU Counselling Procedure is provided below:
- GGSIPU Counselling fee submission
- Registration process
- Filling of the choices by the candidate
- Result of seat allotted
- Freezing of the seat allotment
- Fee refund and withdrawn(if required)
- Last round of the GGSIPU seat allotment
- Allotment seat sliding round
- Reporting to the college and institution
- Spot counseling
GGSIPU Counselling Application Form
Candidates have to fill GGSIPU Counselling Application form to register them in counselling. So we provided here the steps for the GGSIPU Registration Form. Candidate can prefer the steps while filling the Application form.
- Applicant needs to register within the registration period recommended on the website. After the applicant got the accommodation receipt of counseling participation then he got the unique GGSIPU CET code for which he/she is applied.
- If the candidate does the payment through the challan, it is mandatory for the candidate to register only after two working days in any branch of Indian Bank.
- For registering, candidates are required to enter their CET details on the website ipusdmissions.nic.in and after the authentication, the candidate needs to enter his personal details.
- During the registration, process candidate will get the unique id and password. It is mandatory for the candidate keep the id and password as privileged. In case of miss-use, the university will not responsible for that.
- There is the menu shown to the candidate to change the password. It is necessary for the candidate to change the password. If the password is misuse then the university will not responsible for this.
- Facing the problem while doing the registration, the candidates need to report on the help desk on the site.
- If the candidates want to edit the registration detail then he can edit by click on the option”edit detail”.
- Before taking the print-out it is necessary that the entry filled by the candidate is correct.
- Take a printout of the registration form for the future reference.
GGSIPU Counselling: Required Documents
Every counseling needs the document verification to check the eligibility of the candidate and to know the marks and the year of passing. So we are providing here all the material used in the GGSIPU Documents verification process.
- 10th class Marksheet and certificate
- 12th class Marksheet and certificate
- GGSIPU CET rank card
- GGSIPU CET admit card
- Candidate character certificate
- GGSIPU CET registration slip
- Candidate category certificate
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- 2 Passport size photograph
Candidates will get admission after successfully completing the GGSIPU CET counselling procedure. Candidates are advised to fill correct details and provide all required documents in the counselling procedure. After clear the counselling round candidates have to report at the allotted institute for admission.
OFFicial Website: GGSIPU Counselling 2023