GCET 2020 Application Form
GCET 2020 Application Form: Goa Common Entrance Test or GCET is a state-level entrance test. Candidates who want to take admission into various courses in the field of engineering, medicine, pharmacy and other professional courses can appear for this exam. GCET 2020. exam will be managed by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. The official authority of DTE, Goa will invite the application form on its website probably in the month of April. Interested and permanent residents of Goa can fill the DTE Goa GCET Application Form. Goa CET offers admission into various courses such as BE/ BPharm/ BSc Nursing/ MBBS/ BDS/ B.Arch etc. The application form will be submitted through offline mode only. Candidates can download the form from the official site and then after filling it, post it to the official address of DTE, Goa. No exam will be conducted for MBBS and B.Arch. NEET score will be considered for MBBS/ BDS admission and candidates who wish to take admission into B.Arch, NATA score card is required.
Goa CET 2020 Important Dates
Check the GCET 2020 Important Dates here:
|Events||Tentative Date, 2020|
|Filling of Application Form starts from||1st week of April|
|Last Date to submit the form||2nd week of April|
|Last Date to submit the form with late fee||Last week of April|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of May|
|Counselling starts||4th week of May|
DTE Goa GCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Goa CET 2020. Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Overseas citizen of India/ Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport can also appear in the exam.
- Applicants should have domicile of Goa.
- No age limit for other courses. For degree courses in Medicine/ Ayurveda/ Dentistry/ Homeopathy etc, minimum age should be 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
- For engineering courses, General candidates must have scored 45% in class 12th in PCM as mandatory subjects with additional subjects like English/ Biology/ Biotechnology etc and 40% aggregate in marks for reserved candidates.
- For BSc/ B.Pharma, students must passed 10+2 with at least 45% aggregate marks from Goa board or any recognized board.
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science as optional subjects.
Goa CET 2020 Application Form: Procedure
Following are the procedure to fill the application form:-
- Visit the official page of DTE Goa CET i.e. dte.goa.gov.in.
- Go to Admissions and then choose Application forms.
- Move to GCET Application Form and click over it.
- Download the form and take the print of it on good quality A4 size bond paper.
- Fill the application form in own your handwriting.
- Name and Date of Birth should be written in capital letter and same as name appear in Secondary School Certificate Examination certificate.
- Paste the recent colored photo i.e. taken not earlier 3 months prior to the date of application in the box given at top right side of the form.
- Choose the exam/ test center by writing the center code & name.
- After filling the form, candidates have to submit it personally at the address given below:-
- Ravindra Bhavan, Margao (For South Goa District GCET Exam Centres, including Ponda)
- Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim (For North Goa District GCET Exam Centres)
- Enclose 2 extra photographs with the form, Demand Draft and self-attested copies of SSCE Passing Certificate/ 12th Passing Certificate/ 10th Examination Hall Ticket.
- GCET Application Fee will be Rs. 1800/-
- Payment can be done through offline mode. Pay the fee through demand draft in favor of “Directorate Technical Education” payable at Panaji drawn in any bank.
Official Website: GCET Application Form