DNB CET 2019 (Diplomat of National Board Centralized Entrance Test) is National Level Examination for Super Specialty Post (DNB, MD, MS) as approved by the Government of India and organized by NBE (National Board of Examination).
It is an admission test for students who wants to pursue Post Graduation Degree after MBBS which is arranged twice (One for DNB PG and other for DNB SS) every year i.e. July/ January. For DNB CET 2019 June the online registration starts in the last week of March while for January Session registration stars in September month.
Last Date to register online for January DNB CET 2019 is expected to be November 2019. For DNB CET 2019 July expected to start and last to register online are last week of April And May respectively.
DNB CET 2019 Important Dates
June 2019 Session
|Opening of Online Application Form||20th March 2019|
|Closing of Online Application Form||15th April 2019|
|Dates of Final Examinations June 2019(Theory)||07th,08th and 09th June 2019|
|Last date to receive hardcopy of Application form at NBE Office||25th April 2019|
|Opening of Online Exam Form||2nd/ 3rd week September 2019|
|Closing of Online Exam Form(Theory & Practical)||2nd Week October 2019|
|Closing of Online Exam Form(ONLY PRACTICAL)||Last week of January 2020|
|Date of Final Examinations 2019(Theory)||1st/ 2nd week December 2019|
|Last date to receive hardcopy of Application form at NBE office||Last week October 2019|
|Download Admit cards||in between 15 days before the exam|
DNB CET 2019 Application Form
How To Apply for DNB CET Application Form :
- Online mode is the only way to apply for DNB CET 2019, There is no offline mode.
- First download the information brochure and read each every instruction given in it.
- Applicant should visit the official website of NBE to fill the form i.e. natboard.edu.in
- If you are eligible , then you can start filling the form.
- When u start the process, just look at the terms and conditions before filling it.
- Applicant have the choice of choosing their date and time , test centers through online registrations and scheduling system.
- While registering upload your required documents like thumb impression, signature, photo of specific size, mark sheets , experience letter, etc.
- Availability of test centers depend upon first come bases.
- Once the test center is assigned then you can change it.
- After completing each and every detail cross verify it once before submitting.
- Go to the payment gateway , pay the required fees online.
- After successful payment submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, please take print out of both Application Form and Fees Receipt for future references of DNB CET Application Form 2019.
DNB CET Application Fees:
Application fees or Examination Fees for DNB CET 2019 is Rs 4500. The fee is nonreturnable in the cases below:
- Withdraw your application by your own will.
- If you are found ineligible by the Examination Committee.
- If you are absent in examination for any reason your fees will not be carried for forward for next session.
Note: The payment can be paid through online payment gateway of credit or debit card issued by any bank of India or by Net Banking.
DNB CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The following points are worth remembering while checking your eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must posses the MBBS/ MD /MS degree from recognized College/University
Which provide by Medical Council Of India/ State Medical Council of India.
The Applicants must have completed 1 year of internship or going to complete before the last date to apply for DBN CET 2019 is eligible only. If internship completed after that, the committee will reject you in DBN CET Eligibility Criteria.
- The Candidate who are already pursuing the course in January cannot apply for July period if they found out applying it, it would consider as an offence. Candidate might have to discontinue the course or resign for the same.
- Applicant must have registered with Medical Council Of India/ State Medical Council of India and must have proof of that during the counseling.
- The applicant cannot apply more than once for DBN CET 2019, otherwise it will be considered as unfair means and a candidate will be rejected.
DNB CET Exam Pattern
- It is an online Computer Based Test .
- It is generally organized in Forenoon sessions and Afternoon sessions. No evening Sessions.
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Medium Of Paper||English|
DNB CET 2019 Syllabus
DNB CET 2019 Syllabus consist of following topics:
Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, General Medicine, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Forensic, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy.
DNB CET Seat Matrix
The indicative seats for the DNB (post MBBS) seats are going to be accessible in the information brochure(Official) will also be reconditioned before going on the NBE Official website. The final seat matrix will be visible just before the commencement of the counseling. It shall be on the website too. Reserved seats are can only be allotted to the concerned category. But Reserved category have options for unreserved category too. The counseling will be done purely on the bases of Merit List. The Merit will be rooted on the marks obtained by the applicant in the DBN CET 2019.
DNB CET Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be available on the Official website of the NBE (National Board Of Examination) for those who have successfully filled and submitted their Application for 2019. Once you have downloaded DNB CET Admit Card paste your recent photo on it and sign it.
Download Admit Card Here: DNB CET Admit Card June 2019
DNB CET Result
The DNB CET Result 2019 will be available at the news section of the official website in the first week of August 2019 for July Session whereas for January Session First week of February2019.
We hope this helps, All the Best for Future.
Official Link: Click Here