Delhi University Application Form 2020: Delhi University (DU) will notify the admission process for the academic session 2020-20 in the month of April. DU offers admission to the various UG & PG courses through entrance exam or on merit based.
DU Admission Form will be filled and submitted through online process. This admission process is managed by the official authority of DU.DU conducts Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) & JAT for admissions to UG courses. Candidates are advised to go through this article and get information to fill the application form.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2020 Dates
Students can check calendar for the DU 2020 Important Dates
Courses wise Application Availability Date
DU Application Form 2020: Requirements
|Necessary documents to be uploaded||10th,12th mark sheets, Caste certificate, Income Certificate, Sports Certificate, Aadhar Card (if required)|
|Images Specification||Documents||Photograph||Signature & thumb Impression|
|Size||150KB||Maximum 50 KB|
|Dimension||5cm x 5 cm|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, White Background||On white paper with black/ blue pen.|
|Mode of Payment||Payment Gateway via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
Delhi University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for DU Admission 2020 must check the DU Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses
- Must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum marks as specified for each of the UG programmes
- No age limit will be there to apply for any UG course.
For PG Courses
- Must have qualified with at least 50% Marks in any of the UG degree courses from any recognized university/ institute.
- Candidates having valid score card in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT can get direct admission, they not need to appear in the entrance exam.
- Foreign candidates who have completed studies in India will be considered as a foreign candidate and can apply for 3% Quota.
- The Medium of instruction should have been English/ having proficiency Certificate of TOEFL (Min. 70) or IELTS (Min 6 Band)/ ELPC.
- Candidates must have appeared in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT to get admission on merit based.
DU Admission Form 2020: How To Apply
Check step-by step guide for How to Fill DU Registration cum Application Form
1.Visit the Delhi University official website.
- For Undergraduate Programme, click on option “Undergraduate Admissions”. Click on “Click here” available at the bottom of the page
- For Postgraduate Programme, click on option “Postgraduate Admissions”. Click on “Click here” available at the bottom of the page
- Click on “New Registration” link to and fill the all empty field.
- Enter the candidate’s name as mentioned in class 10th certificate, date of birth, valid mail id & mobile no.
- Create a password and re-enter the password, enter security captcha then submit it BY clicking on “Register” button.
- Filling of Application Form
- After completion of registration, proceed to application form by clicking on the link “Continue to homepage” on the left side of the screen.
- Login to the account by entering the username and password and click on “login” button.
- The application form page will be opened, fill it with the complete details by providing the personal details, educational details, address etc.
- Select the courses as many as you want. Click on the “Submit” button and then on “Next” button.
- Uploading of Scanned Images
- Applicants have to upload the all scanned necessary documents.
- Candidates must upload the scanned image of photo and signature in the given format only.
- Payment process
- Last step is to pay the application fee. Click on option “Go for Payment”.
- Select the option between Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card as per your choice.
- Enter the card details and then submit it.
- Once completion of payment transactions, take the print-out of filled-up application form by clicking on “Print Form.”
Official Website: Delhi University Application Form 2020