DDU Gorakhpur Counselling 2018
DDU Gorakhpur Counselling 2018: Deen Dayal Upadhayay Gorakhpur University (DDU) offers admission into various UG & PG courses like BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, MCA, MA, MSc, MCom etc for the academic session 2018-19. The university has conducted an entrance exam for the students wishing to take admission into the university and its affiliated colleges in last month. DDU has recently announced the result. After result announcement, university is going to conduct the counselling process. Here we are sharing all the information related to Gorakhpur University Counselling. Candidates are suggested to go through this article and get updates about registration, seat availability, document verification etc.
Latest Update: DDU Gorakhpur University released Admission form (2018-19). Check the liven given below to fill the DDU Gorakhpur Admission Form.
Latest Update: DDU Gorakhpur University Seat allotment letter (2018-19) will be release in between 20-25 July.
DDU Gorakhpur Counselling 2018 Date
After conducting the entrance exam successfully, DDU Gorakhpur is going to start the counselling procedure for all the candidates who qualified the entrance exam. It will commence in the month of June. All Candidates are informed that according to their course; choose the college/institution as per their choice. The choice filling is started from 27 June, 2018.Candidates who will not fill the DDU Choice Filling form till 02.07.18 (10:00 AM), they will not considered for the counselling.
|Event||Counselling Schedule 2018|
|Admission Form (Status)||Available Now|
|Seat Allotment letter||20-25 July 2018|
DDU Counselling 2018: Procedure
Counselling is started from 27 June 2018. Candidates have to fill choice form to take part in DDU Seat Allotment. Counselling is done through online mode only. Candidates must fill choice filling form available on the official website of DDU Gorakhpur University.
- Visit the official site of DDU Gorakhpur University i.e. ddugu.edu.in
- Click on counselling option available on the top of the portal or in the menu bar.
- Click on Choice Filling, choice submission user sign in will open.
- Enter the asked details like Select Form, Application No. etc. and then click on the login button.
- Fill the choice form according to your course and then submit it.
- Take the print of filled choice form for future references.
- Candidates can fill maximum number of choice forms as per their interest.
- Candidates can interchange the choice also before the choice locking.
- After choice locking, no modification will be done.
- DDU Seat Allotment list will be released on the official site after choice filling.
- On the basis of choice locked by candidates and seat availability, seat will be allotted to candidates.
- Candidates must check their name in allotment list.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college for the seat confirmation.
- Candidate must bring the required original & copies of original documents for document verification.
- Pay the college fees to confirm or book the seat allotted by the official authority of DDU.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:-
- Class 10 & 12 Mark sheets.
- Class 10 & 12 Passing Certificate.
- Domicile (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport sized photographs
Official Website: DDU Gorakhpur University Counselling 2018