DAVV CET Counselling 2018
DAVV CET Counselling 2018: DAVV CET Exams has been conducted on 22nd may 2018, and now candidates are waiting for the DAVV CET 2018 Results. Results are expected to be declared in the 1st week of June 2018. After the result, counselling procedure will be the next and final event toward the admission.
Candidates who will qualify in the examination and in the counselling process will get admission in various UG and PG courses. To share information about DAVV CET counselling, we have prepared this article. In this article, we are including all details of this counselling procedure such as tentative dates, seat allotment procedure, and list of documents which are required at the time of reporting etc.
DAVV CET Counselling 2018 Dates
We are providing the tentative schedule of DAVV CET Counselling schedule. This schedule will be updated after the final or official announcement of the counselling schedule. This table will give you a hint about the upcoming events of the counselling procedure and when they are going to happen.
|Events of Counselling Procedure||Tentative dates|
|Starting dates of the Registration procedure||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date of starting procedure||2nd week of July 2018|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Final Seat allotment||2nd -3rd week of July 2018|
|Reporting and Document verification||In or after the 3rd week of July 2018|
DAVV CET Counselling 2018 Documents Required
Candidates have to bring Original document along with their self-attached photocopy at the reporting center for DAVV CET Counselling document verification. List of required documents is given below.
|3 Passport size photograph||DAVV Admit card||Caste certificate|
|Qualifying exam’s mark sheet||DAVV CET Result||Income Certificate|
|Transfer/Migration certificate||Aadhar Card||M.P. Domicile Cert.|
|J.K. Migration/resident Certificate||Proof of Age||Affidavits for Gap (If any)|
Candidates will only get admission after the qualifying the Document verification process.
DAVV CET Seat Allotment 2018 Procedure
DAVV CET Counselling will be held in the month of July 2018. The DAVV University will do all the seat allotment procedure in 2nd – 3rd week of July.
- All the qualified candidates have present in the counselling round where they have to fill their preferred course.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of Candidate’s DAVV CET rank and marks in the exam.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1600/- (DAVV CET Counselling fee of 1550/- + Web payment charge of Rs. 50/-).
- The fee can be paid through online and offline modes of payments. Candidate can pay this fee through online mode via Credit card, debit card, and Net banking. In offline mode, they have to pay the fees at M.P. Online Centres.
- After DAVV CET Counselling fee payment, all the candidates will receive e-slip or receipt. They have to bring this receipt along with required documents to the allotted college.
- At the allotted college their documents will be verified and they have to pay the academic fee there. After that, they will get admission in the institute.
- If any candidate quit the counselling or DAVV CET seat allotment procedure, before the last counselling day, the fee will be refunded after deducting 1000/-.
- If any candidate failed in the counselling procedure (document verification), the fee will be refunded after deducting 1000/-.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya University is a reputed university. The university offers various UG and PG courses. Candidates, who want to know about the DAVV CET counselling seat allotment matrix, and fee details, can visit the official links and read the available DAVV CET Brochure.