DAVV Admit Card 2019: As already explained in the previous article about the examination time table of the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) and now we are telling here the details about the admit card of the examination. Students who are preparing for the UG (BA BSc BCom etc) and the PG (MA MSc MCom etc) even semester exam(2nd 4th 6th) is required to know the essential information i.e. their admit card.
The university releases the admit card before one week prior of the exam through the online mode on the official site. Now to know the more information regarding the admit card. We are providing here all the information DAVV Hall Ticket 2019.
Check Here: DAVV Indore Time Table 2019
DAVV Exam Admit Card 2019 Download Steps
In order to download the admit card from the official site, we are giving here some steps which help the candidates to download the DAVV Exam Hall Ticket. The university will provide the DAVV UG admit card to those candidates who successfully filled the examination form. We are giving here the simple steps which help the candidates to get their DAVV PG Admit Card from the official site. The steps are given below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. dauniv.ac.in
- Go to the examination section and click on the link of the admit card.
- Now select the course as per requirement.
- After that click on the admit card link.
- Fill the details which are to be asked.
- The admit card appear on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Direct Link To Download Admit Card: Click Here
Details Available On DAVV Admit Card
To check whether the admit card is available is in the correct form or not we are giving here some points which will help the candidates in verifying the admit cards details. The details which are mentioned on the DAVV Admit Card Dec 2019 is given below.
- Name of the exam
- Name of the examination center
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the subject paper
- Candidates roll no.
- Candidates signature
- Photo of the candidates
- Subject paper code
Note: The above-mentioned information is the basic information which is required to be available on DAVV University Indore admit card. If there are any of the details is missing contact to the examination cell of the university.
MPonline DAVV Admit Card 2019 Instruction
- Students required to visit the examination center half an before the exam started.
- No candidates can leave the examination hall before 30 minutes till the examination will end.
- It is necessary for each student to bring the ID proof which is issued either by the University or the Govt. for the verification purpose.
Hope the information which is provided on this page will help the candidates to download their admit card. If there are any queries left to contact us through the comment box.
Official Site: DAVV Admit Card 2019