Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology 2018 (धीरूभाई अंबानी सूचना और संचार प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान): DAIICT examination is conducted for the students who are seeking admissions in B.Tech engineering courses. The interested and eligible students can apply for the DIICT Admissions 2018. The admissions will be done on the basis of the JEE Main 2018 and 10+2 score marks. The Institute will only allow the JEE Main 2018 qualifying candidate. The applicant can get the complete details about the exam by reading this. Candidate will get details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Examination dates, and all about the counseling details and the Seat Allotment list, this all think applicant will get here by scroll down.
DAIICT 2018 Application Form
The students have to fill the application form in the given period of the time. The candidate has to fill the DAIICT Online Application form on the official website. So here is the process to fill the application form.Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology applicant who wish to get the admission in this institute they just have to clear the 10+2 and JEE Main 2018 examination with qualifying marks for getting the B.Tech Admission in DAIICT.
Steps to submit DAIICT Registration Form 2018.
- The candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then log in with the help of the JEE Main Roll Number which given on the JEE Main Admit Card.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the asking document and attach with the application form.
- Also, upload recent passport size photo and signature of the applicant.
- Pay the application form fees
- Submit the Application Form.
- After that take a print out of the application form.
DAIICT Application Fees 2018
All the candidate should have to pay the Application Fess while filling the online application fees. The DAIICT 2018 Application Fees is INR 1200/-. Interested applicant can pay the application fee by using this payment mode. Candidate can pay the application fees through the Debit Card, Credit Card and also can pay by the Net Banking. Applicant has to pay the application form fees on before the last date.
DAIICT 2018 Basic Information
Name of Exam: Admission will take place on the basis of JEE Main score
Common Name Called: DAIICT B. Tech Admission
Type of Exam: University Level Exam.
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting By: Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
DAIICT Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who applies for the Admission process they all are meet the DAIICT Eligibility. If the candidate is fitting in the eligibility criteria then they are free to apply for the admission process. Following are the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have to qualify the 10+2 from recognized education board with Physics, Mathematics which is the compulsory subject for the admission. And Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology as an optional subject.
- The candidate is also eligible who appearing and qualifying in 2018 they also are the eligible applicant.
- A candidate who was born after the 1 October 1992 they are also eligible for the B.Tech Admission.
DAIICT Important Dates
Important dates will help to the applicant to know about the dates. The DAIICT 2018 Important Dates are given as follow.
|1||Starting date of filling online application form||April 2018|
|2||Closing dates of the Online application form||June 2018|
|3||Declaration of the Shortlisted Applicant||July 2018|
|4||Inline Counselling||July 2018|
|5||Selected candidate list on||July 2018|
|6||Orientation Program commences||July 2018|
|7||Commencement of Classes||August 2018|
DAIICT Counselling 2018
DAIICT 2018 Counselling is conducted online by the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT). All the shortlisted applicant have to report DA-IICT Gandhinagar, Gujarat, and register for the program. They are required to follow the DAIICT Counselling Schedule. The Counselling is conducted on for the 50% of the B.Tech Seats. The applicant will be selected on the basis of their 10+2 and JEE Main 2018 Examination score. Following are the process of Counselling which is conducted by the DAIICT.
- The DAIICT B.Tech 2018 Counselling is conducted only for the non-Gujarat candidate.
- Merit List is the only basis on the exam.
- The Merit list is prepared to the admission for the B.Tech Courses which is on the basis of the score marks which is candidate sore in their JEE Main 2018
- After the Counselling, Candidate has to report on the allocated college before the given time.
DAIICT Seat Allotment
The authorities will allot the seats to the qualified students on the basis of the DAIICT Seat Matrix. The students have to follow all the processes for getting a seat. Candidate allocated the from the candidate have to report at the college before the given period of the time with all the original documents. In the counseling programmers, the department will allocate the seat to all the selective applicant. The DAIICT 2018 Seat Allotment list Applicant has to make payment of the B.Tech admission.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007,
Note Candidate who wishes to get more information about the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology the just have to click on the DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2018 after clicking here will get all the information of the B.Tech admission.
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2018
Examination conducted by the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology every year for the B.Tech engineering admission. The Institute has offered to the eligible applicant for the various B.Tech engineering programmers. The applicant will have to fill the application form to take participant in the admission process. And also have to fill before the last date of filling the application form. Every year this admission process will take place for the B.Tech Admission. For feedback regarding DAIICT Admission 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.