CUET 2024 Application Form: CUET is a national level exam conducted by the eleven central universities, once a year. CUET Exam is being conducted for all means candidates of 10+2, Bachelor Degree holders and Master Degree holders can get admission to their further studies and course through CUET 2024.
The CUET provides admission in UG, UG Integrated, PG and Research courses. To appear in this examination eligible candidates have to fill the application form and then prepare for the examination. That’s why we are providing all the necessary details regarding CUET Registration /Application form including the Step-by-step procedure to Fill CUET Application Form.
CUET 2024 Application Form: Imp Dates
CUET Application Form for 2024 is expected to be available in the 3rd week of March 2021. Registration along with the form filling procedure will start from the same. The CUET Last Date to fill the Application Form will be in the month of April. CUET 2024 Exam Dates will be in the month of April probably in the last week.
|CUET Registration will Start
|March 2024, 3rd week
|Last date of Online Form Submission
|April 2024, 1st week
|Form Correction Starts
|April 2024, 1st week
|Commencement of exams
|April 2024, Last week
CUET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to Check CUET Eligibility for each participating universities then choose them if you are eligible. We are providing here a basic list of eligibility criteria.
|Must be an Indian citizen
|For UG Courses
|Must qualify the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
|For PG Courses
|Must have Bachelor’s degree in the respective qualifying exam for which they are applied.
|Must hold the Master’s degree.
|Final year student of their qualifying can also fill the application form.
|Passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination from any board.
CUET Registration Form 2024: Requirements
- Scanned photograph & signature size should be in between 10KB to 50KB.
- The dimensions of Photograph have to be of200 x 230 pixels & dimensions of the signature is 140 x 60 pixels allowed.
- The image should be in JPG, JPEG format.
CUET Application Fees
CUET Application Fee can be paid through the online and offline mode. In online mode, candidates can pay using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. And through offline mode, SBI Challan is always there. Payment status will be visible on the application form.
- CUET Application Form Fee for General Candidates: INR 800/-
- For Reserved Candidates, the Application fee is INR 350/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil (Don’t Have to Pay)
How to Apply for CUET Application Form 2024
Candidates can fill out the application with the help of the step-by-step guide provided below. The summarized steps will be Accessing form, then Form Filling, then image uploading, choosing courses and universities and finally Fee Payment. Here is the explained guide to show you, How to Apply for CUET Application Form 2024.
Step 1: Accessing the CUET Application form
- Visit the official website @ cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Find and click the “Apply” button. On the Newly opened page select course level like UG, PG, MPhil/ PhD
- After it, Click on the “Apply” button again. The Application Form will appear on the screen now.
Step 2: Set password and Fill CUET Application Form
- After Accessing the Application form fill correct details there. You also need to set a password here.
- After entering a solid password click on the” Save & Proceed” button.
- Now fill in the details like Personal details, Qualifying exam details, Address for correspondence, Exam center, and Declaration etc.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now at this stage candidates need to upload scanned Photograph and signature, On their preferred places.
- Make sure to maintain the prescribed format, dimension and size of the scanned images.
Step 4: Select Courses and Universities
- According to the candidate’s reference, Candidates needs to select any three universities and any three courses in each university in which they wish to secure admission.
- After filling the required details click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
- You can also take a printout of the filled form.
Step 5: CUET Application Form Correction /Editing
- Candidates are allowed to do CUET Application form correction till this stage . After it Candidates can’t do editing in the Application form.
- Make sure to check and recheck every single filled detail in the form.
- If everything is perfect then proceed to Fee Payment if now do require editing.
Step 6: Pay CUET Application Fee
- After filling the form and choosing the universities/courses. Candidates have to pay the Application Fee. The Details are given above.
- Make sure to pay the fee in the given time period. After entering all the details click on the “Submit & Make Payment” button.
- After paying the fee, make sure to take a print out of the receipt and the application form
Check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern in a separate Article here: CUET Syllabus 2024.
Official Website: CUET Application Form 2024