CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus as been provided by the official notification. All candidates that have been filled the application form of the exam they need to Download CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Exam Scheme & Syllabus for make the good preparation for the upcoming examination. All aspirants can see below the Syllabus and Exam pattern of CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Exam.
CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Syllabus
Candidates need to make a good preparation for make the good score in the exam. In the exam the mostly questions will be asked form the below given syllabus. The Syllabus of CSIR UGC NET December 2016 is given below –
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Exam Pattern
All applicants can see the Exam pattern of CSIR UGC NET December 2016 for know about the upcoming paper of the exam. By the exam pattern candidates can make a study of the exam questions that will be asked in the exam. The Exam Scheme of CSIR UGC NET December 2016 is below given-
- The exam will be 200 total marks of the multiple choice questions.
- Total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will be dived into the 3 sections.
- Section A will be common for the all subjects. There will be 20 questions in the exam and candidates need to give the answer of the any 15 question. For the section A 2 marks will be for the each question and total marks will be 30 marks.
- Section B will be for the subject related Multiple Choice Questions with the 4 options. The total no of the question vary from 20-35 questions. Total marks of the section will be 70 marks.
- Section C will be of the scientific knowledge concepts/ applications of scientific concepts base questions, Total marks of this section will be 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking for all questions ¼ marks will be ducted from the weight of the question mark.
So candidates need to attempt the question paper carefully. The CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Exam will be held on the 18, December 2016 and there are few time remaining in the exam so candidates need to start a good study of the exam syllabus.