CMAT Sample Paper 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to organize CMAT 2019 exam on January 28. Are you interested to apply for this? Check the complete details provided here.
Previously this exam was conducted by AICTE but from this year NTA will be responsible. First you need to know the CMAT Syllabus and exam pattern. To get familiar with paper structure and important topics you should check Previous Year Papers. Here we have gathered previous year question papers to help out you.
CMAT Question/ Sample Papers Download
Aspirants who are going to appear in this exam, they should go through CMAT Previous Question Papers to score well in the test. Here we have shared the download link of sample papers and question papers with you for your better preparation.
|CMAT Questions Papers||Download Link|
|CMAT 2018 Question Paper (Slot 1)||Click Here|
|CMAT 2018 Question Paper (Slot 2)||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 5||Click Here|
Previous Year Papers
To boost up your preparation, candidates should practice CMAT Previous Year Papers. You can also give Mock Test to analyze your knowledge and to learn time management skill. The question paper will be comprised of topics like Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation and GK & General Awareness.
Check Here: CMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Take the help of some good books advised by toppers or experts. Go through the basic concepts.
- Try to attempt tricky question first with the help of tricks.
- Practice Mock Test as much as possible, it will help you in improving your speed and accuracy.
- For GK & General Awareness preparation, read newspaper regularly.
- Each question carries equal marks so do not get stuck on any question. Always solve the easiest one first and then jump to difficult questions.
Hope you got help from this article. You can ask your doubts related to CMAT 2019 Exam in the message box below.
CMAT Sample Paper 2019: Official Website