Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2017: This CMAT is computer based for the admission of PGDM and MBA programmers in participating institutes. This test is held every year for the various management programmers. Approx 70,000 applicant appears for the examination every year. This examination is National Level Examination which is conducting for the admission process. The Common Management Admission Test is used to be conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). This examination conducting for the management programmers admission every year admission test is held for the admission.
CMAT 2017 Basic Information
- Name of Exam: Common Management Admission Test
- Commonly Called: CMAT
- Type of Exam: National Level Examination
- Exam Category: PG Exam
- Conducting Body: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
CMAT Important Dates 2017
Candidate will get here the CMAT 2017 Important Date which is play important role in point of the applicant. So applicant will get here the important dates.
|1||Starting Date of CMAT 2017 Application form||November 2017|
|2||Closing date of CMAT 2017 Application form||December 2017|
|3||Download CMAT 2017 Admit Card||January 2017|
|4||CMAT 2017 Common Management Admission Test||January 2017|
|5||Announcement of CMAT 2017 Result||January 2017|
The Above given dates are not conformed date we will update the important dates after the official notification.
CMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are clearness in compulsory for all the applicant. CMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria are given here seeker can see here.
- Candidate must have to bachelor degree from recognized university.
- Candidate should have to do their graduation with minimum 50% of marks. A candidate who belongs to the general they have to score minimum 50% and SC, ST applicant have to score minimum 45% of marks.
How to Apply for CMAT 2017, Check CMAT Application Process 2017
Application form filling is compulsory for the interstate and eligible applicant. And also have to fill on before the last date. The process of filling the Application form of CMAT 2017 are as follow.
- Applicant should have to register on the CMAT 2017.
- After the registration, applicant has to log in.
- Click on the application from and fill it very carefully.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application form fees by the debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for the feather uses.
CMAT Participating Institutes 2017
Following are the Participating Institute of CMAT 2017 applicant can see the list which is given down.
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Acharya Bangalore Business School, Bangalore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Pune University MBA (PUMBA) Department of Management Sciences
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business (IISWBM), Kolkata
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institute of Plantation management, Bangalore
- Future Business School, Kolkata
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE) Mumbai
- We School Mumbai & Bangalore
- ITM Business School, Bangalore
- Teri University Delhi
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
- Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
- Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS) Bangalore
- Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Management, Pune
CMAT Admit Card 2017
Candidate will able to download their admit card from the official website. Through the Admit Card of CMAT 2017 applicant will know about the examination center and address. Applicant have to carry their admit card in the examination center with out the admit card applicant will not allow to enter the examination center.
The applicant have to read all the given instruction which is given in the CMAT 2017 Hall Ticket and also have to while given the exam. Carry the CMAT 2017 Hall ticket along with that applicant have to carry the one photo identity card in the examination center. Any of this
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
CMAT Syllabus 2017
With the help of the examination syllabus applicant will know about the subject which they have to study for the Common Management Admission Test. Here applicant will know about the Exam Syllabus CMAT 2017 which is given down.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
CMAT Exam Pattern 2017
Through the exam pattern applicant can score high marks in their examination. Exam Pattern of CMAT 2017 will know about the wattage of the each subject. Following are the examination paper pattern which is showing down.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100||3 Hours|
CMAT Selection Process 2017
Following are the CMAT 2017 Selection Process which is given below.
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
CMAT Result 2017
The result will be declaring after the entrance examination on the official website. After the examination, their have a huge number of the applicant who is waiting for the CMAT 2017 Result. Here are the process and steps to get the examination result.
- Click on the official website of the CMAT 2017.
- Then clicks on CMAT Result link.
- Fill all the asking details in the box.
- Hit the submit button after that result will be display n the screen.
- Take a print out of the result.
All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building
New Delhi-110 001
The Online Application Process for CMAT 2017 is still not started by the AICTE. Only can eligible applicant can fill the application form on the official website. Here applicant will also get the information about the CMAT like eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, and so many think related to the CMAT 2017 applicant get here. Candidate who wishes to ask any queries about the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2017 they are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post.