Chandigarh University Admission 2019: The admission in the Chandigarh University will start from the month of the Feb 2019. Those candidates who are interested can apply for these by the national level exams or the academic exams for the various UG (BA BSc BBA B Tech BCom) and the PG (MA MSc MCA MCom) courses to get the admission candidates needs to apply through the national Level Exams or the academic exam. Candidates who are interested can read all the details regarding the Chandigarh University Admission.
Chandigarh University Admission 2019
For taking the admission candidates needs to fill the application form through the online mode on the official portal of the university i.e. cuchd.in. Those candidates who fulfill the CU Eligibility Criteria will get the admission in the university. Candidates are able to get the complete information regarding the Chandigarh University Admission like fees, eligibility criteria, last date, application form etc.
Chandigarh University Admission : Important Dates
We are mentioning here some of the important dates regarding the Chandigarh University Admission Date. The dates given below is the expected date. We will provide the official dates very soon.
|Name Of The Events||Exam Dates|
|Application Form Available||Feb 2019|
|Last date of the application form||April 3rd week 2019|
|Starting dates of counselling||May 2019|
Here we are mentioning some of the important details regarding the CU Eligibility Criteria. So before filling the application form firstly candidates required to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who full- filling the eligibility criteria only they will get the admission.
|Name Of The Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|PG Courses||Candidates must have the Bachelor degree in respective discipline from a recognized university and also those who are in final year can also apply for these.|
|B.Tech program||Candidates must pass its 10+2 from a recognized board with securing at least 50% marks in their qualifying exams.|
|UG Courses||Pass 10+2 from the recognized board in any of the disciplines with obtaining at least 50% marks in their qualifying exams|
Note: For all the above program candidates who are in final year can also apply for this.
Chandigarh University 2019 Application Form
The beginning process of any of the University for taking the admission is the application form. So we are giving here some of the important instruction from which help the candidates to fill the CU Application Form. The instructions are as follows.
- The application form will be available in both the mode i.e. online and the offline students can choose any of these.
- Interested candidates are able to access the application form and fill it before the last date of filling the application form is Feb 3rd week 2019.
- All the candidates need to submit the basic details to the register on the official website and also require to generate the user id and password for the further filling the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their “Latest Photograph” along with the “Document” which are needed at the time of the admission.
- For the offline mode, candidates need to send the completely filled application form with the DD on the address
” Admission Officer,
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36D,
Chandigarh, 160036 “
Candidates who want to fill the application form can fill it by both the modes i.e. online and the offline but there are differences in the fees. The fees structure for the CU Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Mode Of The Application||Fees|
|For the offline mode||Rs. 1000/-|
|For the online mode||Rs. 500/-|
- The CU Admission Process is based on the performance of the candidate in the academic and national level entrance exam.
- The candidates will offer admission on the basis of the merit list which is prepared by the university for each and every course.
- For admission rounds, only those candidates are eligible who will get rank.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the overall performance/ marks obtained by them in all round of admission.
Chandigarh University Merit List 2019
- It is essential for the candidates to appear in the CU Merit List 2019 in order to appear in the counselling.
- The university will release the merit list on the basis of the course opted by the candidates for the admission.
- The list is prepared on the basis of the academic record and the national exam.
- Candidates also need to know that for each and every course there will be a separate merit list is released by the university.
- For the JEE Main qualifiers, there will be a separate merit list is prepared.
Counselling Process and Seat Allotment
- Those candidates who are shortlisted as per their rank release by the university they are a call for the CU Counselling 2019.
- The notification of the counselling will be provided to the candidates on the official website of the university.
- During the counselling, duration candidates need to bring the original document for the verification purpose.
- Candidates also need to download the counselling call letter from the official website, It didn’t send through the post.
- Without the counselling letter, no candidates were allowed to take participate in the counselling rounds.
- Those candidates who selected through the Counselling Process will be offered the seat else there is no direct process to take CU 2019 Admission in the university. during the admission process candidates needs to submit the original document.
Hope the details given here will definitely help the candidates to get the admission in the university. If there are any queries please mention it through the comment box given below.
Chandigarh University Admission 2019: Official Site