CAT Application Form 2017: The interested applicants need to clear the eligibility criteria to fill the application form. Aspirants have to fill the CAT Application Form 2017 before or on the deadline of the application form. Applicants seeking to get admission in management programs they are required to give CAT 2017. The exam conducting authority of CAT(Common Admission Test) is the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. For postgraduate admissions in various management programs in high ranked institutes aspirants have to score a very good rank in CAT to meet their preferences. Here you will get all the official news related to CAT 2017 Registration Form. You have to fill the application form carefully without making any mistake ion application form.
CAT Application Form 2017
- Exam Name: Common Admission Test 2017
- Commonly called: CAT
- Exam Type: National Level Exam
- Exam Category: Post Graduation
- Conducting Institute: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Students should have to clear the entrance examination eligibility criteria to fill the online application form. Every year the large numbers of applicants are appearing for this board examination. Only those applicants are eligible to fill application form who able to clear the examination eligibility criteria. Following are the given eligibility criteria which are given as follows.
- Students should have a complete the Bachelor’s degree with 50% from a recognized institute.
- Graduate aspirants can also apply.
- There will be no age limit for the applicant.
CAT 2017 Important Date
Candidates who planning to fill the board examination application form they can refer the given dates while processing the admission process.
|CAT 2017 Activity||Important Dates|
|CAT Exam 2017 Notification||July 2017|
|Starting date of filling the CAT 2017 Application Form||August 2017|
|Last date of form filling of CAT 2017 Application form||September 2017|
|Download Admit Card||October 2017|
|Date of Common Admission Test||December 2017|
|Announcement of entrance exam Results||January 2018|
CAT Registration Form 2017
To take participate in this entrance examination you all have to fill the CAT Application Form 2017 between the given dates. Applicants need to fill the application form correctly without making any mistake in the application form.Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria can only apply for the CAT exam 2017
Steps to Register Online for CAT 2017
- Applicants have to access the official site of CAT, i.e. iimcat.ac.in/.
- Then click on application form link and open it.
- Fill all the required details correctly and carefully.
- Attach the scanned copy of the document with the application form.
- Also, upload the applicant’s photo and signature scan copy in the application form.
- Recheck the application form and pay the application form fees by mode of payment.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Take a hard copy of application form for personal usage.
CAT 2017 Online Application Form
Applicants will be able to get the information about the official notification whenever it will be posted. Students are advised to fill the CAT 2017 Registration Form before the deadline. Candidates will get their admit card one month before the examination. CAT 2017 will conduct in the month of December. You can also refer the above given process to fill the CAT Application Form 2017 or you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post for any issues, we will respond you as soon as possible.