Calicut University First Allotment 2020: The Calicut University released the trial list where the applicants get to know that whether they score in the merit list or not. After the release of the trial allotment, first seat allotment detail will be published on the official website which also includes the Calicut University Seat Matrix. In the first allotment, the applicant will get seats according to their marks. The online registration for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) was submitted in the month of June. The seats release by the university in undergraduate (UG) program is 33000 (approx).
|Name of the Organization||Calicut University|
|Name of the exam||UG CAP|
|Name of the category||Degree Allotment|
Calicut University First Allotment Result 2020 Expected Dates
As told in the above that the Calicut University first release the trial allotment list. Candidate must note that the release of the trial allotment is announced on the official site of the Calicut University. The release date of the first allotment is in the month of June. Applicant must note that they check there result in the official site of the university. The Calicut University Important Dates is given below in the table.
|Trial Allotment||7th June 2020|
|Re-arrangement/Change of options||7th to 8th June 2020|
|First Allotment||13th June 2020|
CU Trial Allotment 2020
The Calicut University will release the trial allotment list in the month of June on the official website. The result of the trial allotment will be released on the official website of the Calicut university after the completion of the registration in CAP, in this process, the seat matrix is also included. Those applicants whose seat get confirmed is required to check the priority order along with the fee of Rs 425 (general) and Rs 100 (reserved category).
CU First Allotment 2020 Result: How To Check
The Applicant can check their result of the first allotment on the official site of the Calicut University. If the applicant doesn’t know the process of CU First Allotment 2020 Steps to check the Result can follow the steps which are given below.
- Go to the official site CU i.e. cuonline.ac.in
- Then click on the ‘UG CAP 2020’ link.
- On clicking on the link applicant are required to enter their roll number and the captcha ID.
- The result will display on the screen after click on the submit button.
- Check and submit the result.
The First Allotment Process will include the following steps:
- The applicants are required to check the CU Seat Matrix and priority order from the official site.
- On seat the confirmation of the seat, applicants are required to pay the fees.
- Cancel the rest of the option provided, if satisfied with the allotted seat.
- After the confirmation of the seat, applicants are required to go to the college which is allotted to them with the required document
While going for taking the admission candidate make sure that they have the documents with them. The document which is required in the CU First Allotment is given below:-
- Original and photocopy of age certificate.
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Transfer certificate
- A hard copy of application form on an A-4 size sheet
- Payment Slip
After the document verification has been done, the admission of the candidate is confirmed. The applicant admission status will be confirmed by the university for the respective colleges. Applicant remark that the allotment of seats will be done according to the candidate merit list.
CU Degree Second Allotment 2020
After the release of the first allotment result University of Calicut Trial Allotment 2020. The applicant can go through the mentioned steps and download the Calicut University UG Second Allotment Result List.
- Go to the official site.
- On the opening of the site click on the ‘Calicut University Degree Second Allotment Result 2020’.
- A new page will be open where applicants are required to enter the detail like roll no., registration no. and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Calicut University Second Allotment List 2020 appears on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future use.