CA CPT Syllabus 2023 students need to see Common Proficiency Test Syllabus 2023 for make a good score in exam. The Syllabus of CA CPT Exam 2023 is given below according to the papers that will be held in exam. All candidates that have apply the application form need to make a good peroration of exam syllabus.
CA CPT Syllabus 2023 Paper-I
Section-I: Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting Process
- Partnership Accounts
- Theoretical Framework
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Bank Rules
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Depreciation accounting
- Introduction to Company Accounts
Section-II: Mercantile Laws
- The India Partnership Act, 1932: General Partnership Rules and Duties, Partnership Rules
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general rules of contract, other essential elements of a valid contract, consideration and breach of contract.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale – Conditions and Warranties – delivery of goods and Transfer of ownership – Unpaid seller and their rights.
CA CPT Syllabus 2023 Paper-II
Section-III: General Economics
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
- Indian Economy – A Profile
- Economic Reforms in India
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Money and Banking
- Theory of Production and Cost
Section-IV: Quantitative Aptitude
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Proportion and Ratio, Logarithms, Indices
- Compound Interest and Simple Interest
- Basic of Combinations Permutations
- Series and Sequence – AP and GP
- Continuity and Limits
- Integral Calculus and Differential Calculus
- Regression and Correlation
- Theoretical Distributions
- Sampling Theorem
- Index and Numbers related
CA CPT Exam Pattern 2023
Students need to see the Exam Pattern of CA CPT 2023 for make a good score in the exam. BY the CA CPT 2023 Exam Pattern you can know all info of the upcoming exam paper. We are providing below the exam pattern-
- There will be 2 papers in the complete exam.
- Exam mode will be offline mode with pen and paper.
- Time duration of each paper will be 2 hours.
- Total maximum marks of each paper will be 100 marks.
- Total no of questions in each paper will be 100 questions and all will be MCQ type questions with 4 options.
- 1 mark will be provided for each right answer and for wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Question paper may be provided in both languages.
|Papers||Section||Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
|Section-I||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||60|
(2 PM to 4 PM )
Note: Aspirants can get more info of CA CPT EXAM Dec 2023 by Click Here.