BVP CET Application Form (बीवीपी सीईटी आवेदन पत्र) 2017: The interested and eligible candidates who are willing to get admissions in the Bharati Vidyapeeth University classroom engineering programs. They all need to participate in the BVP CET 2017 and for that, they first have to submit the completely filled BVP CET 2017 Application Form in any of the mode, i.e. online/ offline. Online application submission for BVPCET has been started from 13th January and the candidates will be able to submit their applications until 22nd May 2017. Candidates are suggested to do so only after going through the complete BVP CET Notification 2017 to know all the details related to the eligibility norms. Only the eligible candidates are advised to apply for BVP Common Entrance Test 2017 on or before the last date, as after the last date applications will not be accepted.
बीवीपी सीईटी आवेदन पत्र 2017
बीवीपी सीईटी आवेदन पत्र 2017 13 जनवरी से 22 मई 2017 तक जमा किया जा सकता है। बीवीपी इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा पंजीकरण फार्म, बीवीपी बी.टेक प्रवेश फॉर्म 2017। भारती विद्यापीठ इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा 25 जून 2017 को आयोजित की जाएगी।
BVP CET Application Form 2017
The Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is conducted every year for enrolling the new candidates for B.Tech courses in various streams. Eligible candidates who want to take B.tech programs in Bharati Vidyapeeth University and meeting the eligibility norms are invited to register themselves by submitting the BVP CET B.Tech Application Form 2017 in any of the mode (online/ offline) between the dates 13th January to 22nd May 2017. After the conduction of the Bharati Vidyapeeth B.Tech Entrance Test 2017, candidates will be able to check their BVP CET Result 2017 on 25th June 2017 from its official website.
BVP CET Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of BVP CET, i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in/.
- After opening the home page click on the registration link and fill all the asked details.
- Now fill the Application from 2017 of BVP CET without making mistakes in the application form.
- Upload the scan copy of Applicant photo and Signature.
- Make Application form Fess payment through the mode of payment.
- Click on submission and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for the personal uses.
BVP CET Offline Application Process
- Candidates need to visit BVP CET official website, i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in/.
- Follow the notification section and search for the application form.
- Download the application form and take its print out.
- Duly fill the application form neatly and avoid over-writing.
- Fill the application form entries in capital letters
- Students need to fill the complete application form with Black/ Blue pen otherwise, the application form will be rejected.
- Candidates need to attach scanned copies of all the necessary documents such as recent photo, signature, required documents and all other necessary attachments.
- Send it to the BVPCET University on or before the last date.
BVP CET Registration Process 2017
- Exam name – Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (BVPCET) 2017
- Commonly called – BVP CET
- Exam type – University Level
- Exam Category- UG Exam
- Conducting Institute- Bharati Vidyapeeth University
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|BVPCET 2017 Application Form Starting Date||13th January 2017|
|BVPCET Application Form 2017 Last Date||22nd May 2017|
|BVPCET Admit Card 2017||Last week of May 2017|
|BVPCET Test 2017||B.Tech: May 28, 2017|
|BVPCET Result 2017||25th June 2017|
|BVPCET counselling Process||June/ July 2017|
The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan,
2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET Dept)
LBS Marg, Pune 4110130.
Tel Phone No- 020 24407131/132. Fax 020 24329675
BVPCET Application Form 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth common entrance exam is conducted on 28th May 2017 for the admission of deserving candidates in its various classroom engineering courses in different streams. The submission of BVP CET 2017 Application Form will be carried out in both online as well as offline mode between the dates 13th January to 28th May 2017. For participating in BVP common entrance examination, applicants have to register themselves by submitting the BVP B.Tech Entrance Exam Application Form 2017 in their application submission mode (i.e. online/ offline). After the announcement of the BVP Engineering Entrance Test Notification, the application form will be available on University website. For any issues, while applying for the BVPCET 2017, you can ask us by commenting at the end of the post.