Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Management Aptitude Test 2017: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University every year conducts entrance exam for to new session undergraduate students. Bharati Vidhyapheet is a deemed university which provides education in the bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Bharati Vidyapeeth University Management Aptitude Test 2017 is the entrance exam to get admission for undergraduate students in BBA. Interested candidates can apply online application form before last date. Students who have desired to get admission in Bharati University will be passed in Bharati University Entrance Test.
BUMAT Admission is open and available for undergraduate new session students who want to get the education in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Other details like exam pattern, exam syllabus, mode of selection, application form, counseling process and complete information related to BUMAT are given below-
BUMAT 2017 Common Details
- Exam Name: Bharati University Management Aptitude Test (BUMAT)
- Exam For: Under Graduate Students
- Exam Level: National Level Exam
- Organization University: Bharati University
BUMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to get admission in undergraduate course program in BBA from Bharati Vidhyapeeth University must be full fill from BUMAT Eligible Criteria as given below-
- Students should be passed in 12th class standard or higher secondary or intermediate class standard with minimum 50% aggregate from well known university/board.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category (SC/ST) students.
How to Apply for BUMAT 2017, Check Bharati Vidyapeeth University Management Aptitude Test 2017 Complete Details
All interested and eligible the aspirants can apply online BUMAT Application Form before the last date. In the application from students required to mention all details like personal, educational and any required details. Students can apply Application Form of BUMAT both online and offline mode. Students can follow simple steps of online application form-
- Firstly students need to visit the official website and click on apply online.
- Fill all the compulsory details without any mistake.
- Upload new or recent student’s photograph and signature.
- Pay the online application fee via credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Read again filled application form if Ok then go to final submit.
- Save anywhere filled application form for use ahead.
BUMAT 2017 Application Fee
Students must be paid some amount of BUMAT Application fee to complete online. To complete online application form students will pay Rs. 1000/- only. Aspirants can pay online application fee via using mode of online or offline. If students do not pay application fee will not attend in the entrance exam. The application fee can be paied through:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
BUMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
BUMAT Exam Pattern helps to students to make good and high score card in the entrance exam. Every year Bharati University conducts aptitude test to get new admission. The Exam Pattern of BUMAT will be basic of senior secondary or 12th class standard. Students can see as given below-
- Total no. of questions will be 200.
- All questions will be multiple choices or objective types questions.
- Total duration time will be 150 minutes or 2 ½ hours.
- All question will carry or equal mark.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
BUMAT 2017 Exam Syllabus: BUMAT Syllabus will be basic of 12th class standard and all questions will have the senior secondary level. Exam Syllabus of BUMAT from subject will be as given down-
- General knowledge
BUMAT 2017 Important Date
BUMAT important Dates are considered like admission date, application date, counseling dates any other important dates. These BUMAT Important Dates can be changed as per Bharati University. Other Important given below-
|1||Start date of online registration form||May 2017|
|2||Closer dates of online application the form||May 2017|
|3||Date of entrance exam||June 2017|
|4||Display result||June 2017|
|5||Counseling process starts from||June 2017|
|6||Shortlist list candidates||July 2017|
|7||Academic session starts from||August 2017|
BUMAT 2017 Admit Card: Students who have applied for the application form their BUMAT Admit Card are available now. Candidates can check download the admit card from the website. Aspirants to check admit card required to mention their details like name, roll no, the application from no and other required entries. Candidates without admit card will not attend in BUMAT Exam Center.
BUMAT 2017 Result: After Entrance Exam University declared the BUMAT Result. The BUMAT Result for those candidates who applied for the application form. Candidates can see their result on the website by mention details like name, roll no. Only passed students in entrance test will be qualified for admission and other student’s admission will be canceled. The Result of BUMAT will shortlist students for the admission.
BUMAT Merit List 2017: The candidates have to qualify the cut off of the BUMAT 2017 and those who clears the BUMAT Cut Off 2017, their names will be displayed on its official website.
- After shortlist candidates will be called for documents verification.
- If any students do not have legal documents that types of student admission will be canceled.
- If any students do not appear in counseling process their admission will also be canceled.
Bharati vidhyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030
BUMAT 2017 Counseling Process
After the result, students will be called for BUMAT Counseling Process which is conducts by Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU). Only shortlist candidate from entrance exam will be called for the counseling process. Counseling process of BUMAT will be based on given below pattern. Students need to register first counseling process at University campus. Counseling process will be announced merit list for the shortlisted candidates.