[highlight]BUAT Syllabus 2017[/highlight]: The candidates who are waiting for the Syllabus of Bansthali University Aptitude Test 2017, they will be able to access the complete details concerning the Exam pattern, Seat Allotment, Selection Process, and Syllabus online here. We are here to make you available with the complete subject wise BUAT Syllabus 2017 and for that, you need to follow the subject wise topics that are given below for scoring good marks in the exam. By going through the Syllabus, Exam Pattern of BUAT, the candidates will be able to judge themselves about their strength and weak points. It will help the candidates to improve their weak sections by focusing on them.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]BUAT Syllabus 2017, Check BU Aptitude Test Exam Pattern[/highlight]
- [highlight]BUAT Syllabus 2017, Check BU Aptitude Test Exam Pattern[/highlight]
- [highlight color=”red”]BUAT Chemistry Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight color=”red”]BUAT Physics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight color=”red”]BUAT Mathematics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight color=”red”]BUAT Biology Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight]BUAT Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight]BAUT Sample Paper 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight]BUAT Seat Allotment 2017[/highlight]
- [highlight]BAUT Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
In the examination, the questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and logical reasoning. Candidates need to clear the cutoff of the exam for getting the admission in Bansthali University classroom engineering courses. You can check the New Syllabus of Bansthali University Aptitude Test 2017 here below. You need to make a good study plan as per the syllabus and exam pattern decided by Bansthali University.
[highlight color=”red”]BUAT Chemistry Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Molecular Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Atomic Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- s-Block Elements
- The State of Matter
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- d- and f- Block
- p-Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
[highlight color=”red”]BUAT Physics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation and Satellite
- Semiconductor Physics
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Heating and Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Atomic and nuclear Physics
[highlight color=”red”]BUAT Mathematics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Determinants and Matrices
- Linear Programming
- Integral calculus
- 2D Coordinate Geometry
- 3D Coordinate Geometry
- Differential calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
[highlight color=”red”]BUAT Biology Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Morphology of Plants and Animals
- Reproduction, Growth, and Development
- Living World & Diversity of
- Physiology of Animals
- Physiology of Plants
- Ecology and Environment
- Mendel’s laws of inheritance
- Biology in Human Welfare
[highlight]BUAT Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
Aspirants need to check the Exam Pattern of BUAT 2017 for becoming aware of the complete information about the upcoming exam paper. With the help of BAUT Exam Pattern 2017, candidates can check the necessary details such as time duration of the exam, how much questions will be asked in the examination, type of the questions and marking scheme.
- Examination Mode: Offline/ Online Mode.
- The Question paper will be provided in English & Hindi both languages.
- Total Time Duration: 2.5 hours.
- Paper Type: Objective Type
- Total no. questions: 100 questions.
- Maximum marks: 100 Marks
- Each question carries 01 Mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No of Questions|
|1.||Physics & Chemistry||40|
[highlight]BAUT Sample Paper 2017[/highlight]
We are here to facilitating the candidates with the Bansthali University Aptitude Test Sample Papers in a practice to make the candidate aware of the questions that are asked in BUAT. The candidates are advised to follow the direct link given just below, from there the candidates will be able to access the PDF of BUAT Sample Papers. The applicants can also go through some of BUAT previous year papers by which they will get a basic idea about the type of questions that are asked in the online entrance exam.
[alert color=”blue” icon=””]
[highlight]BUAT Seat Allotment 2017[/highlight]
The candidates will be selected on the basis of BUAT merit list that will be declared after the conduction of Banasthali University Aptitude Test. The candidates who pass the exam, they will be called for the counseling process. Then the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the choices filled in the counselling form and the BUAT Merit. After the seat allotment the candidates need to visit the allotted campus and need to submit the required documents and the admission fee for assuring their seats.
[highlight]BAUT Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
The Banasthali University B.Tech Admission Test Syllabus is same as that of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Logical Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal) syllabus of NCERT 11th and 12th standard. All the necessary details about the subject wise topics that are included in Banasthali University Aptitude Test Syllabus 2017 are mentioned above. For any of the issues concerning the BUAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017, you are welcome to ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.