- BSAUEEE 2017 Complete Details
- How to Apply for BSAUEEE 2017 Engg Entrance Exam
- BSAUEEE 2017 Admit Card & Courses Offered
- BSAUEEE Syllabus & Latest Sample Papers 2017
- BSAUEEE 2017 Result & Counselling Process
- BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam Centres & Application Fee
[highlight]BSAUEEE 2017[/highlight]: B.S. Abdur Rahman University will conduct the BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam for enrolling the new candidates in BSAU B.Tech 01st year admission in April 2017. BSAUEEE is arranged for filling up the vacant seats in a wide range engineering streams of classroom Engineering courses in the B.S. Abdur Rahman University. For participating in [highlight]B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam[/highlight], the applicants need to register online by submitting the BSAUEEE Application Form 2017 till the application submission deadline. Applicants should make it sure that they have paid the necessary application fee before finally submitting the application form.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
BSAUEEE Application Form 2017[/alert]
[highlight]BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 Details[/highlight]
The BSAUEEE will be conducted by the BSAU for taking the new admission in B.Tech 01st year to enroll them in various engineering streams. The BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted at the University level in April 2017. All other information for BSAUEEE 2017 like the application process, exam details, Date of Exam, exam pattern, syllabus of exam, sample paper, fees of the application form, Eligibility criteria, and result of the exam etc are given below.
- Name of exam – B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Commonly called – BSAUEEE
- Category – UG Level
- Exam Conducting Institute – B.S. Abdur Rahman University
[highlight]BSAUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2017[/highlight]
The aspirant should have 12th pass from a recognized board of the India. The minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, chemistry, and Maths.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Registration Dates 2017[/highlight]
|Application Dates||27th January 2017|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||April 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date (Phase I)||April 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date (Phase II)||May 2017|
|Result Date||May 2017|
|Counseling Dates||June 2017|
[highlight]BSAUEEE 2017, BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam[/highlight]
The application form of BASU Entrance Exam 2017 will be provided online at the BSAU official website. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to register online by submitting the BSAUEEE Application Form 2017 on or before the last date, i.e. April 2017 by following the steps given below. The online application submission for BSAUEEE has already started from 27th January 2017 and the candidates who will apply till the deadline will be invited to appear in the BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam that will be conducted in April 2017.
[highlight]Steps to Apply Online for BSAUEEE 2017[/highlight]
- Visit the BSAU official website, i.e. bsauniv.ac.in/.
- Follow the notification section and search for “BSAUEEE Application Form” link.
- Fill the online form with required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- Pay suggested application charges in the preferred mode of payment.
- Recheck all the entries and click on the submit button.
- Do not forget to take print out of the Application form for future use.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Admit Card 2017[/highlight]
The candidates who have applied for BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 they will be able to download the BSAUEEE Hall Ticket 2017 in the 03rd week of April 2017 by directly following the link given just below.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
Check BSAUEEE Admit Card 2017[/alert]
[highlight]Courses Offered by BSAUEEE[/highlight]
This university offers the following courses to the 1st year candidates after new admission:
|Courses||Total No of seats|
|Computer Science Engineering||180|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||30|
|Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)||60|
|Mechanical Engineering (Production)||60|
[highlight]BSAUEEE Exam Centres 2017[/highlight]
Students can select the exam center according to their interest for online exam or paper base exam. The list of the exam centers are given below-
|S. No.||For Paper Based Exam||S. No.||For Online Exam|
[highlight]BSAUEEE Application Fees 2017[/highlight]
- The application fees of the form will be Rs. 750/-.
- Students can pay the application fee by online mode/ Debit card/ credit card.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- The questions will be asked from class 12th level Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- The questions will be designed at the 11th and 12th level of CBSE/ ICSE/ State board.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode and online mode also.
- The Question paper will be provided in English language only.
- The examination will be of objective type.
- Total no of questions: 100 questions (Maths: 50, Physics:25, Chemistry:25).
- Exam Duration: 2 hours.
- Questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
- For each right answer, 1 mark will be provided.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]BSAUEEE Sample Papers 2017[/highlight]
Candidates are advised to check the sample papers of BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 in a practice to redirect their efforts on a more gainful approach to get the qualifying output. by the help of the sample paper, all students can take a view of the entrance test 2017. It helps in improving the week sections of the applicants.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Result 2017[/highlight]
The result of the exam will be declared on the official website within 10 to 15 days after the exam conduction. The candidates who qualify the BSAUEEE Cutoff their names will be displayed in the merit list. Selected candidates will be called for BSAUEEE Counselling 2017 and then the seats will be allotted to them as per the rank scored and the choices filled in the counselling form. We will make you available with the direct link for checking the BSAUEEE Result 2017 as soon as it releases on its official website, i.e. bsauniv.ac.in/.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Counseling Process 2017[/highlight]
After the declaration result of the exam, the candidates will be able to check their cutoff and then the selected candidates will be invited to participate in the BSAUEEE Counselling. The seats will be allotted the candidates as per the BSAUEEE Merit list and the choice form filled. The Counseling will be done in the month of June 2017.
[alert color=”blue” icon=””]
B.S.Abdur Rahman University
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com[/alert]
[highlight]BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017[/highlight]
The eligible and interested candidates who have passed class 12th with PCM are invited to apply for BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam on or before the last date. The online application submission for BSAUEEE has already started from 27th January 2017. BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted in April 2017 for providing new admissions to the deserving candidates in the BSAU for pursuing their Engineering studies. For any type of assistance regarding the BSAUEEE 2017, you are invited to contact us by leaving your comments at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.