Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2017: The Bihar state government has released its application form for Bihar Welfare Post Matric Scholarship. The government will provide this scholarship to the aspirants whose family income is less than one lakh and belongs to the minority caste. The students can apply for the Bihar post matric scholarship application form 2017. Previously the last date for the application form was 22nd May but now the dates have been changed. The Bihar Scholarship Last Date is 6th June 2017 and deadline for the submission of hardcopy is 27th June.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2017- Apply Online
The students of 11th and 12th class who are interested in getting a scholarship in the state of Bihar are required to fill the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form which is available online on the Bihar government website. The students can fill the Bihar Scholarship Application Form status can be checked by the official notification which is provided below. The students are required to follow some steps for the filling of the online application form.
Steps to follow for the filling of the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship online application form.
- Aspirants have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the online application form link for the scholarship
- Now enter all the details required in the application form correctly and carefully.
- The aspirants have to attach the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Now take a print out of the generated application form for the official purpose.
- You can also apply by clicking on the link available below.
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants must belong to the SC/ST/ OBC caste as it is a minority scholarship.
- The student must be a permanent resident if the Bihar State.
- The family income of the applicant shouldn’t be more than one lakh.
- Only two aspirants from same parents can apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2017.
- The student must be studying in 11th or 12th class of any government or private school in the state of Bihar.
- The aspirants who haven’t applied for any other scholarship can apply for this fellowship.
Bihar Scholarship Form 2017 Details
Name of Organisation: Bihar Public Welfare Department
Last Date of Application: 6th June 2017
Official Website: bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
Documents Required for Bihar Welfare Scholarship 2017
- Residential Proof Domicile
- Caste Certificate
- School certificate as a proof
- Family Income Certificate
- Mark sheet of the last exam
- Latest Coloured photograph
- All necessary certificates
BC EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2017
The Bihar Public Welfare Department provides this BCEBC Scholarship every year to the needy students who have poor financial conditions. The aspirants are required to submit the Bihar Scholarship Application Form before 6th June so that they will be able to get the benefits of the scholarship. The scholarship is only for the SC/ ST and other minority castes. For feedback and queries regarding Bihar Welfare Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.