Bihar ITICAT 2024: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the notification for the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) – 2024.
The online application form has been released and the proposed date of the examination given by the board is April 29, 2024 (Expected). So those students who will appear in the exam they can check the complete details of Bihar ITICAT 2024.
Important Dates For Bihar ITICAT 2024
We are providing here the Bihar ITICAT Exam Date 2024 The last date for registration is April 3, 2024. For the rest of the dates check the table given below.
|Name of The Event
|Important Dates (Expected)
|Online Registration Start
|Online Registration Close
|03.04.2024 (11:59 P.M.)
|Last date of payment through challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate
|Last Date of payment through net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the online application form of Registered Candidate
|06.04.2024 (11:59 P.M.)
|Online editing of Application form
|4/4/2024 – 7/4/2024 (11:59 PM)
|Issue of Online Admit Card
|Proposed Date of Examination
Before filling the application form of Bihar ITICAT 2024 candidate need to full-fill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows.
How to Fill Bihar ITICAT Application Form?
The application form of Bihar ITI has been released. To fill the application form candidate need to do the registration first. We are providing here the steps from which the candidate can easily fill the Bihar ITI Application Form. The steps are as follows.
- Candidate needs to fill the form which appears on the desktop screen. While doing the registration candidate need to give the E-mail ID and Mobile No. of themselves because the details regarding the registration are provided in the E-mail ID and Mobile number.
- To activate an account activation code will be sent in the e-mail ID and the SMS of the candidate mobile number which is provided by the candidate.
- To activate an account candidate need to click on the button “Activate Your Account”.
- After Account is activated candidate need to click on the sign-in button and put their E-mail ID password for completing the rest process.
- Keep the confidential your password which you have filled in the application form.
- The User Name of the candidate is his e-mail ID only.
Step-Two (Personal Information):
- After successful registration and activation of an account, candidates need to do Sign In in the account again and fill the personal information section. After filling the information candidate need to click on “Save & Continue”.
Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature)
- Candidate needs to upload the colour passport size photograph along with the signature (in Hindi or English).
- At the placard of the photo, the name of the candidate and the date on which the photo is clicked is available.
- Scan the images as per the instruction is given in the computer. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save and Continue”.
Step- Four (Education Detail)
- Fill the education details correctly. After filling it click on Save and Continue”
Step- Five (Preview your Application)
- Check the details of the previous part once again. In case if there is any mistake available in the form then click on “Back to Edit” button and correct the details.
- If the details are correctly available, then give the declaration and click on the Confirm & Submit
- After that pay the examination fee.
Step- Six (Payment of Examination Fee)
- If the information provided by you is correct then click on “proceed to payment”
- Pay the fee as per the instruction provided on the computer screen.
- Once the fee is paid it can’t be refunded.
Step- Seven (Download Part-A & Part-B)
After making the payment successfully candidate need to take the print out of the application form of Part- A & B and keep it safely. Because it consists of the registration number which will be used at the time of counseling or by the candidate himself in the future.
- After filling the online application form if candidate come to know that the information given by him is not correct then they can edit in the application form between 4-6th April 2024.
- Only those candidates can do the edit who fill the application form as well as the fee on time.
- For doing the correction candidate need to do sign-in and provide the email ID and Password and click on the submit button. After that candidate needs to do login from their account and do the correction.
- After the correction is done click on submit & continue button. So that the details which you edit are updated.
- Take print out of the form and keep it at the safe place.
Like other competitive exams the Bihar ITI Application Fee is divided as per the category of the candidate. The application fee as per category wise is given below.
|General, Backward classes and Extremely Backward Classes
|ST/ SC candidates
Bihar ITI CAT Admit Card
Candidates are able to get the admit card of Bihar ITI from April 18, 2024 (Expected). The BCECE Board Admit Card will be available on the official website. The admit card can be downloaded through the online mode only. In any of the case, the admit card will not be sent by post or any other means.
Bihar ITICAT Previous Year Paper
Before appearing in the exam candidate need to solve the previous year question paper. The Bihar ITI Previous Year Question Paper will help the candidate to get the idea about the examination pattern, marking schemes and the type of question come in the exam.
BCECE ITICAT Answer Sheet
With the help of answer key candidates are able to check the answer which is marked by them also it helps the candidate to calculate the marks. The ITICAT Answer Key will be available on the official website of Bihar ITICAT.
Bihar ITICAT Result
After the exam of ITICAT is finished the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) release the result on the official site. As per the previous record, the ITICAT Bihar Result released in the month of June/ July, so it is expected that this time also the BCECEB ITICAT Result will be released in the same month.
Bihar ITICAT Cut Off
When the result is released the BCECEB releases the ITICAT cut off marks. The Bihar ITICAT Cut Off is the closing rank at which the admission in various professional courses in medical, engineering and the agricultural stream is provided.
Bihar ITICAT Counselling
Only those candidates who reached the cut-off criteria will be shortlisted for counseling. The Bihar ITI Counselling is expected to be commencing in the month of August. In the counseling, the seat allotment is done.
We provided here complete information regarding the Bihar ITICAT 2024. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer of your queries as soon as possible.
Bihar ITICAT 2024: Official Site