AUMAT 2017: Alliance University is a deemed university which provides education for under graduate students in many of course students need to choose any one course program. Alliance University (AU) located at Karnataka and provides education from many years. Alliance University Management Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted by the Alliance University for those candidates who wants to get admission in under graduate Bachelor of business Administration (BBA). Interested candidates can apply online for this course program. Candidates will be select on basic performance in entrance test.
AUMAT Admission 2017 is open and available for those undergraduate candidates who looking for admission in three year course program. Other details like eligible criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application form and other complete details related to AUMAT are given below.
AUMAT 2017 Basic Information
- Examination Name: Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test
- Exam For: Under Graduate Students
- Exam Level: University level Exam
- Organization Board: Alliance University
|Exam Events||Date of events|
|AUMAT 2017 Application form 2017 Starting dates||End of April 2017|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 2017|
|AUMAT Test 2017||May 2017|
|AUMAT 2017 Result||June 2017|
|AUMAT 2017 Counseling Process||June/July 2017|
AUMAT 2017 Application Form: The Application Form of AUMAT will be mandatory or compulsory for each and every student who wants to get admission in Alliance University for undergraduate course program in bachelor in business administration. AUMAT Application Form must be filled by every student and filled all required details like name, address, educational, personal and any other required details with carefully.
AUMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Students must be full fill to admission for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Candidates must have passed in AUMAT Eligibility Criteria to admission. Students should be passes in 12th class or higher secondary class standard from well-known university or board.
AUMAT 2017 Exam Pattern: The Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test will be conducted by Alliance University, Bangalore. AUMAT Exam Pattern will be basic on the 12th class standard. There will be 0.25 marks negative marking that mean if 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong questions from right answer questions.
- The questions will be multiple choices or objective types.
- The duration will be maximum 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- There will be negative marking in the Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test.
AUMAT 2017 Exam Syllabus: Candidates need to AUMAT Exam Syllabus to attend in Alliance University Management Entrance Test and make good and high score card in the examination. The exam syllabus will be basic of 12th class or higher secondary standard. There will be 50 multiple choice questions and each will carry same or equal marks. Exam Syllabus of AUMAT is given below-
- General English
- General Knowledge
How to Apply for AUMAT 2017, Check Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test 2017 Details
Students to get admission need to apply first for admission with full fill eligible criteria. Candidates can follow these given below simple steps-
- Students log to the official website to apply online application form.
- Now candidates required to mention their details like name, address, personal nay another required details without any mistake.
- Upload the recent or new scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee which is compulsory for every student.
- Read again filled application form if Ok then go to final submit.
- Save anywhere filled application form and for future use take print out.
Alliance University Contact Details:
Alliance School of Business,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Phone No: +91-8026786020/1
Mobile No: +91-9620009825
AUMAT 2017 Selection Process: Selection Process of AUMAT to undergraduate students will be basis of performance in written test/ entrance exam or personal interview. So candidates want to get admission for BBA course program must be applied first for AU management entrance exam.
AUMAT 2017 Application Fee: Students who seeking for admission will be paid some amount of AUMAT Application Fee. Students will be paid Rs. 1000/- to AUMAT Admission Fee 2017. Application fee of AUMAT must be filled by each and every student to admission. Students can pay Application Fee of AUMAT via using following methods-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
AUMAT 2017 Admit Card: Students who have applied for Alliance University Managements Entrance Test can download AUMAT Admit Card. Students are required to bring with AUMAT Admit Card to attend the entrance exam. Admit card works for attending students in AUMAT Exam Center.
AUMAT 2017 Counseling Process: For the AUMAT Counseling Process candidates can following given below simple steps-
- Students need to visit official website.
- Fill the application form with offered course without any mistake.
- Students need to register for counseling process to admission.
- Admission will be announced by the AUMAT Merit List.
- Merit list announces for the shortlist students to admission.
- After shortlisting candidates they all need to verify their documents to Alliance University.
- If any students do not have legal documents their admission will be canceled.
AUMAT 2017 Result: Every year Alliance University conducts entrance exam for undergraduate students in BBA. So Alliance University going to declare AUMAT Result of entrance test. Candidates can check their result on official website. Aspirants required checking result from some details like name, roll no. date of birth and any other details. Students can fill their details in the result and check result.
Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test 2017, AUMAT 2017
AUMAT 2017 complete details like Eligible Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Counseling Process, Result, Application Form can be checked here. If students do not go to attend entrance exam with admit card then their examination will be canceled by Alliance University. In the admit card students details are mentioned like name, exam date, exam center, time any every required detail are mentioned related to entrance exam.