[highlight]AUEET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]: The candidates who are searching for Syllabus of AUEET 2017 they can get here complete details about subject wise topics and Exam Pattern of AUEET 2017. Candidates need to check AU Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 for preparing themselves with a good practice before the exam. You can also check the complete AUEET Exam Pattern 2017 to be aware of the complete info of upcoming exam that will be conducted in April 2017.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]AUEET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
We are here to make seekers available with AUEET Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2017 for individual subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The questions will be asked from CBSE 11th and 12th board exam syllabus. Candidates need to make a deep study plan after keeping in mind the topic wise syllabus given below.
[highlight]AUEET Physics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Oscillation & Waves
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Kinetic Theory
- Magnetism and Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in a Plane
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Physical World
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits.
- Units and Measurements
- Communication Systems
[highlight]AUEET Chemistry Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Solid State
- Environmental Chemistry
- Classification of solids based on different binding forces
- Band theory
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques
- Some p-Block Elements
- s-Block Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- States of Matter: Gasses and Liquids
- P-Block Elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- d and f Block Elements
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Lanthanoids Actinoids
- Structure of Atom
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
[highlight]AUEET Mathematics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Relations and Functions
- Statistics and Probability
- Inverse Trigonometric
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Linear Programming
- Applications of the Integrals
- Applications of Derivatives
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Vectors And Three-Dimensional Geometry
[highlight]AUEET Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]: Aspirants need to check the complete Exam Pattern of AUEET 2017 before start preparing for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam. By following the complete AUEET Exam Pattern, you will be able to be aware of no. of questions, total no. of marks, time duration, The exam pattern will be provided you the exam mode, time duration of exam no of questions and marking scheme etc. You can check all info of the AUEET Exam Pattern 2017 below-
- The question paper will be in Telugu & English languages.
- The Time duration of the exam will be 1 hours and 30 minutes.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
- There will be a negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- One mark will be provided for each right answer.
- Total no of questions: 100 question.
- Total marks: 100 Marks
- The ratio of questions and marks (P:C:M=30:30:40)
[highlight]AUEET Seat Allotment/ Selection Process 2017[/highlight]
Candidates need to apply for counseling process after the declaration of the AUEET Cutoff. Only the candidates who clear AUEET Cutoff they will be able to take admission in Alliance University, so you need to pass the exam with minimum qualifying marks. By AUEET 2017 Seat Allotment, the examination authority will allocate seats to aspirants who are participating in AUEET Counselling 2017. After the counseling result, you need to make a report at the allotted institute with all original documents and pay the admission fee at the university.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
Check AUEET Admit Card 2017[/alert]
[highlight]AUEET Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
The candidates are advised to check complete information of AUEET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017 before start preparing for the exam. For fetching good output candidates need to focus on latest syllabus and exam pattern that is given above. For more details about Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test Syllabus 2017, you can send your query via comment box that is given below, we will respond you as soon as possible.