AUEET 2018 (अलायंस विश्वविद्यालय इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): Alliance University has recently released an official notification concerning Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test 2018. As per this notification, the university has invited the eligible candidates who have passed their 12th class with PCM with an aggregate of 45% marks for submitting AUEET 2018 online application form. The online application process starts in the 2nd week of March 2018. This exam is conducted every year for the admission of selected candidates for pursuing their engineering degree from the Alliance University Classroom Engineering programs. This university is one of the best engineering university for pursuing the B.tech degree.
AUEET 2018 Application Form
AU Engineering Admission Test is organized by Alliance college of engineering every year to take new admissions for the B.tech course in various engineering streams. The application form will be available online on the official website of the AUEET Apply Online in the month of February to March every year. Candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all aspects are invited to apply for AUEET 2018 by submitting the online application form on or before the application submission deadline.
How To Apply Online AUEET
- Go to AUEET official website.
- Go to AUEET 2018 link.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the required entries in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of all necessary attachments such as photo, signature, documents etc.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fees.
- Hit on submit button after rechecking all the entries.
- Take a printout copy of application form for future use.
AUEET Application Fee
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 as the application form fee.
- Fees will be paid by the online mode.
- The application fees can also be paid by the demand draft.
AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before you start applying for AUEET 2018 you are advised to go through the eligibility norms as given below. Only after meeting the eligibility norms the candidates are advised to register for AUEET.
- Applicant should have passed 10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with minimum 45% Marks for General and 40% for SC/ ST.
AUEET Important Dates 2018
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1500||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Downloading AUEET Hall Tickets||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||First week of May 2018|
|Date of Publication of results||3rd week of May 2018|
Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) Details
Alliance University conducts AU Engineering Entrance Exam each year in the month of May for enrollment of the eligible candidates who have completed their school education with PCM in Alliance University Classroom Engineering Courses.
Name of Exam: Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test
Known As: AUEET
Exam Type: University level Exam
Exam category: Undergraduate
Conducting Institute: Alliance University
Courses Offered By AUEET
The AUEET provides B.tech courses in following streams-
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering,
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering,
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering,
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology.
AUEET Admit Card 2018
The candidates who have applied for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam are informed that they will be able to download their AUEET Hall Ticket 2018 in the second week of April 2018 by following the direct link given below. AUEET Admit Card contains all the necessary details that a candidate requires such as name, photo, signature of applicant, date, time, duration, and venue of examination.
For a systematic and arranged study plan, the candidates need to go through the complete syllabus of AUEET. The candidates will be able to access subject wise syllabus of Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam.
AUEET Exam Pattern
The exam Pattern of the AUEET Entrance exam is as follows:-
|Name of subjects||No of Questions|
|Total no of questions||135|
- Exam Type: Objective type.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam will be held in both modes- Offline and Online
- There will be no negative marking, so candidates can attempt all questions.
AUEET Sample Papers
For getting an idea of the upcoming exam pattern, candidates are advised to go through the sample papers that are given here. By following the sample papers you will be able to guess the type and nature of the questions that are generally asked in Alliance University engineering entrance test. You can also access AUEET Previous Year papers, by solving those you will be able to measure your caliber and potential. It also helps in making you aware of your strengths and weakness, by analyzing that you can improve weak points before appearing in the examination.
AUEET Contact Info
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Contact no- +91 8030938050/1/2/3
Fax: +91 80 27841600