ATMA Admit Card 2019: Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) conducts AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA/ PGDM/ PGDBA /MCA /MCM courses. If you are one of the interested candidates, then don’t waste your time, apply for upcoming ATMA 2019 Exam. In order to participate in this examination, candidates need to download their ATMA Hall Ticket from the AIMS official website.
Here we have mentioned the complete information regarding ATMA Exam Admit Card, exam date, downloading procedure etc.
ATMA Admit Card 2019 (Releasing Date)
Candidates can check the tentative ATMA Entrance Exam Date 2019 only here. We will update the dates after the release of official notification.
|Events||ATMA Entrance Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Online registration||3rd week of December|
|Last Date to fee submission||3rd week of January|
|Closing Date of Registration||3rd week of January|
|ATMA 2019 Admit Card availability||4th week of January|
|End Date Re-print of Application form||4th week of February|
|Examination Date||4th week of February|
How to Download ATMA Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow the listed step by step procedure for ATMA Admit Card Download
- Visit the official website i.e. atmaaims.com
- Go to the “Login for Candidates”
- Select Exam, enter the PID and Password and then click on “Login” button.
- Candidates will see their ATMA 2019 Admit Card on the screen.
- Save the admit card and also print of it for further reference.
ATMA Hall Ticket 2019: Important Instructions
- Candidates appearing for ATMA Entrance exam must bring one valid ID proof (Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ Driving License) along with their admit card on the day of examination. Without ATMA Hall Ticket you cannot enter to the examination center.
- Students must arrive at the examination center 1 hour before the examination begins.
- After downloading the admit card must cross verify the details printed over it. In case of any misprint, you should immediately contact to the
- Applicants will have to take 2 printout of ATMA AIMS Hall Ticket in the examination hall. One copy has to be submitted to the invigilator.
- Don not tamper or damage the admit card. Must keep it secure till the end of admission.
We hope that you all are satisfied with the information we have provided here. For any query, you can contact us by commenting in the below comment section. Good Luck.
ATMA Admit Card 2019: Official Website