Assam Medical Entrance Examination (Assam MEE) 2018: Assam MEE is an entrance test for the candidates to take the admission in the MBBS and BDS course. By this state level exam candidates can take the admission into the various institutes of the Government and Self-financed college that are approved by the government. All candidates need to fill the application form for the Assam Medical Entrance Exam 2018 of the exam and make a good score in the exam. Only the selected candidates will be able for taking the admission.
Assam MEE 2018 Details: For take the admission in Assam state for the MBBS & for BDS degree candidates need to make a valid score in the exam. Only the selected candidates will be got the admission.
- Exam Name: Assam MEE
- Exam type: State Level Examination
- Exam category: Undergraduate level
- Conducting University: Dibrugarh University
Before filling the form of Assam MEE 2018 candidates need to know all details of the following points-
Eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, admit card, the course offered, exam syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, exam result, counseling way, contact info, etc.
Assam MEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can know about the Eligibility of Assam MEE 2018 below-
- Applicants should be 12th pass out with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board of the education.
- Candidate should need Bio, physics, chemistry and English as the compulsory subject in 12th
- The applicant should be formed Assam state.
- The age of the applicant should be the 17-24 year.
Assam MEE 2018 Application form:
Candidates need to pay the following fee of the application form-
- Application Fee will be Rs. – 1240/-
- Candidates need to pay the fee by the e-challan of the SBI bank.
Assam MEE Application Process:
Candidates can fill the Assam MEE Application Form 2018 by the following way-
- Candidates need to visit Assam MEE site and make login site (by creating a username & password).
- Open the application form and fill it.
- Upload a recent sign. of the candidate with the photo of the applicant.
- Recheck and make submit the application of form.
- Take a copy of the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
Assam MEE 2018 Important Dates:
All aspirants need to see the important dates of the Assam MEE Application Form 2018 for appearing in all events of this examination. Candidates can see all dates with the events below in tabular form-
|Application start||June 2018|
|Application close||June 2018|
|Admit card||July 2018|
|Date of exam||July 2018|
|Result of exam||July 2018|
|Counseling dates||After July 2018|
Assam MEE 2018 Admit Card: Candidates can Download Admit Card of Assam MEE 2018 before the 15 days of the date of the exam. The Admit Card of Assam MEE 2018 will be provided online on the official site o0f the exam. Call letter of the exam have the all details of the exam and all details of the applicants. All candidates need to collect the call letter of the exam before the date of the exam. Without the permission letter of the exam, candidates can not appear in the exam.
Assam MEE 2018 Exam Syllabus: All candidates need to see the Exam Syllabus of Assam MEE 2018 for making the preparation of the exam. By the help of the exam, syllabus candidates can take the help in the study for make a study plan. For selection, candidates need to a good study of the exam syllabus.
In the exam question will be asked from the Physics, chemistry, and biology subjects from the NCERT and Assam Board exam syllabus.
Assam MEE 2018 Exam Pattern: All aspirants need to see the Exam Pattern of the Assam MEE for taking an idea of the upcoming exam paper. The exam pattern means with types of the questions will be asked in the exam. Candidates can see here the exam pattern below-
- The paper will be objective type paper.
- There will be three paper of the complete exam of physics, chemistry, Biology.
- Total no of the questions in each paper will be 100 question.
- Total time duration of the each paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for any question.
Assam MEE 2018 Exam Centers: The centers of the exam will be at the below-given cities-
Assam MEE 2018 Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the combined merit list of the three papers. Only the selected candidates will be taking admission in Assam MEE of the further education. For select in Assam MEE candidates need to make a valid score in the Assam MEE exam.
Assam MEE 2018 Result: The Result of Assam MEE 2018 will be declared after the 15 days of the exam. Candidates can see the result of Assam MEE from the official web portal of the examination. The result will be provided in the merit list of the combined merit list of all papers. So students need to make the preparation of all papers.
Assam MEE 2018 Counselling Process
The selected candidates will be called for the admission by the counseling process. Only the selected candidates need to fill the form of the Counseling. By the Assam MEE 2018 Exam Counseling, the exam community will be provided the seats for the applicants according to their performance in the Assam MEE examination. For any of the issues concerning the Assam MEE 2018 Medical Entrance Exam, you are invited to ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.