AP PolyCET 2019: AP PolyCET is a state level exam, and AP PolyCET will be managed by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh. The AP PolyCET 2019 Exam by the SBTET will be conducted to offer admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in the Andhra Pradesh state. These courses are from the field of engineering and also from the non-engineering field.
Applicants are eagerly waiting for all the details and notifications related to AP PolyCET. That’s why we have prepared this article to share all the information related to AP PolyCET. This article is a combination of all the important dates including Exam dates, Application form, Dates to fill the form and also the process to fill the form and get the admission into the offered courses.
AP PolyCET 2019 Important Dates
AP PolyCET Exam will be managed by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh not released any notification for event’s dates and important details but according to the last year schedule here is the tentative dates and events.
|AP PolyCET 2019 Events||Dates of Events|
|Online Application Release date||7th March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||21st April 2019|
|AP PolyCET Date of Exam||30th April 2019|
|AP PolyCET Result Declaration||May 2019, 2nd week|
|Answer Sheet will be Released on||May 2019, 2nd week|
|Counseling (Document Verification) Starts||May 2019, Last week|
|Choice Filling Starts||June 2019, 1st week|
After the Information about all the events of AP PolyCET which are going to happen next year, here are the Eligibility Criteria for PolyCET.
AP PolyCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
As per the notification, there are some Eligibility Criteria are set for this state level examination and we suggest you to please take a look at it carefully. The Eligibility Criteria will define tell you that whether you are eligible or not for the AP PolyCET. The AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria is listed below and are very common, so you don’t have to worry about it, just make sure to full fill all the requirements.
- Applicants should be Indian National and have a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- There will be no age limit to apply for this exam.
- The candidates should have cleared the 10th standard exam with Mathematics as a subject from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should Pass the senior secondary (12th) examination with compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from the recognized board, i.e. CBSE/ ICSE/ NIOS/ Other.
- Candidates should secure minimum 35% marks in each subject in the above examination or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates appearing in senior secondary examinations can also apply.
Now if you are Eligible for AP PolyCET, then you can fill up the AP PolyCET Application Form.
AP PolyCET 2019 Application Form
The Application form will be released only through online mode on the official website. All the Candidates should check this section before filling up the form to get complete details about AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application.
- The Application Form will be only available via Online Mode from the fourth week of March 2019.
- All the Candidates can fill and submit their Application until the second week of April.
- It is also suggested that Candidates should take a print-Out of the filled application for future use.
AP PolyCET 2019 Registration: How To Apply
- First of all, candidates need to Visit the official website and click on apply AP PolyCET.
- Now, Fill up the application form by entering correct details such as personal information, academic information, contact details etc.
- Then Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the mentioned format and size which is as below.
- The photograph should be of 30kb-20kb file size and in JPEG format.
- The signature should be of 30kb-15kb file size and in JPEG format.
- After filling up all the details you will be redirected to the payment page, where you can pay the application fee through online mode via debit/credit card or net banking.
- After successful payment candidates can take the print out of duly filled AP PolyCET 2019 application form for further reference.
AP PolyCET Application Fees
All the Candidates have to pay Rs 350/- Online, as an application fee. You can make payment online via Net banking, Cards, and through Helpline centers.
AP PolyCET 2019 Trending FAQ
Form Correction Faculty will be available in AP PolyCET 2019 ?
No. Form correction faculty will be not there also in AP PolyCET 2019. It will be confirmed after the official notification.
Is there any Age limit for appearing in AP PolyCET 2019 ?
No, there is No Age limit to appear in AP PolyCET 2019.
Will the OMR Sheet will be Released after the Exam?
Yes, OMR Sheet will be released on the official website, In between 1 or 2 week.
Is there any concession in Application fee for SC/ST Candidate?
No, Application Fee is Rs. 350/- and it will be same for all categories.
AP PolyCET 2019 Exam Pattern
After Filling up the AP PolyCET Application Form successfully, You will definitely need the exam pattern and syllabus to start the preparations, so here is the AP PolyCET Exam Pattern.
- The examination will be organized through offline mode only so make sure the details from the admit card and don’t forget to carry a Pen with you in the examination center.
- There will be total 120 MCQ in the paper.
- The duration of the AP PolyCET 2019 exam will be 2 hours.
- The Question paper will have three sections according to the three subjects.
- These three sections will consist of 120 total questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- There will be 30 Questions from Physics, 30 from chemistry and total of 60 from Mathematics.
AP PolyCET 2019 Syllabus Pdf
The syllabus will be completely based on the 9th & 10th standard’s subjects of AP board. The Exam authority will release the AP PolyCET syllabus in pdf format soon. The AP PolyCET Question paper will consist questions from 9th and 10th standard’s Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects. After the release of AP PolyCET 2019 syllabus pdf Candidates can check and download the AP PolyCET syllabus for the preparations.
AP PolyCET 2019 Result
AP PolyCET Result will be declared online In the 3rd weeks of May 2019 on the official website. To check the result candidates have to visit the result page and then candidates will need the application number at this stage to check the result. Candidates have to enter the application number to see their result.
To qualify this examination, candidates must have to score the AP PolyCET Cut Off marks, and for ranking, 25% of maximum marks will be considered. There are no qualifying marks prescribed for the reserved category applicants, On the other hand, the General category applicants will have to score minimum 30 marks to qualify the examination.
On the basis of the result and ranking, the Examination authority will select the applicants for the next stage, which is counseling & document verification.
AP PolyCET 2019 Counseling
The document verification will be performed before AP PolyCET Counseling process starts. The AP PolyCET counseling process will start in the month of June 2019, and it will be carried out through online mode so the applicants have to register online first. All the candidates will be notified about the counseling process through the website. After it Seats will be allotted to all the qualified applicants based on their ranking in the result and counseling.
The AP PolyCET Exam is a great opportunity for all deserving candidates who want to get admissions in diploma courses in engineering as well as the non-engineering field. The AP PolyCET Online application forms will be updated on the official website in the last week of March 2019. It is highly advised that All the candidates should check the official website and syllabus carefully and start the preparations from today in order to achieve better rank in the examination.
Dear User! You can drop your queries in below comment box, we will get you as soon as possible. Thanks
AP PolyCET Exam : Official Website